Encounter: Fire Engine Red @ Lovely Angels

Date: July 3, 2021
Name: Red
Phone: n/a
Email Address: www.lovelyangels.net
URL / Website: -
City: Northwest Dallas
State: Texas
Address: In a nice condo/apartment complex. Booker will give out address when security cleared. West of Love Field, East of DFW Airport, north on Hwy 183 and south of Bush tollway
Activities: Hugs, Kisses, shower, powerful deep BBBJ, dry off, massage, hand action, full service in a variety of positions.
Hair Length and Color: Long, asian black, silky clean smelling.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'6'' 115 lbs, trim, no fat, looks likes Red has a yoga routine. No loud or powerful tatoos. Red toe nail polish. Nice 34 D tits with nice nipples.

A mind for business and a bod for sin !!!!
Recommendation: Yes
She must have painted her toe nails after I left, I saw her Saturday morning July 3rd and they were not painted yet..
I really dig the pedicures..
just curious. is there just one location for this place? some say FB, others say near airport. thanks
just curious. is there just one location for this place? some say FB, others say near airport. thanks Originally Posted by cage196

FB is near the airport lol
West side of Farmers branch
are you trying to lead the cop there ?
Damn man you couldn’t even call yourself a minuteman (for a total of 2 pops). Seriously, though, here is a pro-tip. Give yourself a rub about 6 hours before you go, drink a full glass of pineapple juice about 2 hours before you go, take a piss before you drive over, and you will have a better time.
I do not rub one out for two days before my appointment, I like to build it up and go in with a full load..