Pitroom is leaving

I have decided I will no longer be posting here. I got a girlfriend now so it's no need to post anymore, especially when my Greatness isn't appreciated! Ive rtmed numerous times about you guys lumping me in with some dude named Shine to absolutely no avail.

So farewell to my Besties CendellM and Nordic Jag. I'm going UTR. My hobby info I'm keeping with me

To Dear John enjoy the eccie you want with zero personality. To Bowser Demolition, well you'll know how I feel about you

To my best Buds UC. Me not posting anymore will keep the haters away from rtming my posts so you'll have an easier time.

There will be another Pitroom to bring his joy to this nursing home. He will Shine his greatness here and show you'll how to love, laugh, and have fun again. I wish that young fella luck because dealing with you'll is arduous

To Aranegra, sigh. All I can say is don't let the Spas fool you. The only great spa time I've had was blasting inside Liz

And to Bbkid, I'm leaving you with my hobby numbers, I'm sorry if all the numbers I leave you are from providers who have fucked me over or stole from me but hey sharing is caring. So in the immortal words of someone you'll want me to be Toodles.(I do my research well)
And to Bbkid, I'm leaving you with my hobby numbers, I'm sorry if all the numbers I leave you are from providers who have fucked me over or stole from me but hey sharing is caring. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I'd appreciate that info as well, I'll try & make honest women out of them
Well...THAT lasted a whole 6 minutes for him........he couldn't help himself.........

otherwise....

..... Ive rtmed numerous times about you guys..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Only pussies use the RTM button.
Pit,
If you wish your account to be disabled, you need to pm that request directly to one of the mods, or to our web-support back office
I have decided I will no longer be posting here. I got a girlfriend now so it's no need to post anymore, especially when my Greatness isn't appreciated! Ive rtmed numerous times about you guys lumping me in with some dude named Shine to absolutely no avail.

So farewell to my Besties CendellM and Nordic Jag. I'm going UTR. My hobby info I'm keeping with me

To Dear John enjoy the eccie you want with zero personality. To Bowser Demolition, well you'll know how I feel about you

To my best Buds UC. Me not posting anymore will keep the haters away from rtming my posts so you'll have an easier time.

There will be another Pitroom to bring his joy to this nursing home. He will Shine his greatness here and show you'll how to love, laugh, and have fun again. I wish that young fella luck because dealing with you'll is arduous

To Aranegra, sigh. All I can say is don't let the Spas fool you. The only great spa time I've had was blasting inside Liz

And to Bbkid, I'm leaving you with my hobby numbers, I'm sorry if all the numbers I leave you are from providers who have fucked me over or stole from me but hey sharing is caring. So in the immortal words of someone you'll want me to be Toodles.(I do my research well) Originally Posted by Pitroom
I got a feeling he'll lay low for a few weeks, then invent a a new handle/personality because he can't stay away. This site is his addiction. He feeds off the attention, both good and bad
Pit,
If you wish your account to be disabled, you need to pm that request directly to one of the mods, or to our web-support back office Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

He has said that he is leaving so why not just get authorization to have his account disabled? Make this easy for him and don't give him the chance to change his mind. Seems pretty simple.
The love Im feeling from this thread really warms my heart. I can feel the warmth of love radiating from my keyboard.
Yes Yes

And to Bbkid, I'm leaving you with my hobby numbers, I'm sorry if all the numbers I leave you are from providers who have fucked me over or stole from me but hey sharing is caring. So in the immortal words of someone you'll want me to be Toodles.(I do my research well) Originally Posted by Pitroom
“Let it shine Let it shine Let it shine” In my singing voice.

You’ll (lol) be back you can’t help yourself “ToHotToHandle” I bet he’s the next G.O.A.T
Well that was a short relationship. She was my girlfriend for a day. Sigh. I can't understand why she would leave such a charming guy. I'm pretty sad about it so I scheduled two appointments today. One at 12:30 and one at 4. I'll probably bless you'll with an accurate review of the lady. Something in my bones tells me the one I saw was a lie but for the price I guess....the 4pm is a regular. She would be more of a regular if she allowed me to go in skins deep, but she has a weird fetish for condoms during intercourse.
Well that was a short relationship. She was my girlfriend for a day. Sigh. I can't understand why she would leave such a charming guy. I'm pretty sad about it so I scheduled two appointments today. One at 12:30 and one at 4. I'll probably bless you'll with an accurate review of the lady. Something in my bones tells me the one I saw was a lie but for the price I guess....the 4pm is a regular. She would be more of a regular if she allowed me to go in skins deep, but she has a weird fetish for condoms during intercourse. Originally Posted by Pitroom

^ THREAD HIJACK. (you hijacked your own thread?)

THE TOPIC IS "Pitroom is leaving"

Where's that RTM button?... I don't know I've never used it.
Well that was a short relationship. She was my girlfriend for a day. Sigh. I can't understand why she would leave such a charming guy. I'm pretty sad about it so I scheduled two appointments today. One at 12:30 and one at 4. I'll probably bless you'll with an accurate review of the lady. Something in my bones tells me the one I saw was a lie but for the price I guess....the 4pm is a regular. She would be more of a regular if she allowed me to go in skins deep, but she has a weird fetish for condoms during intercourse. Originally Posted by Pitroom
You are one dumb mofo that’s for sure. By Felicia.
^ THREAD HIJACK. (you hijacked your own thread?)

THE TOPIC IS "Pitroom is leaving"

Where's that RTM button?... I don't know I've never used it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I think it is that exclamation point next to the "like button" I have never used it either.

We have to come to realization that we enjoy funny/entertaining threads but it comes to a point it just turns sad.

It probably only lasted a short time because you "constrained" her like the experience you left on a provider.

Either way Gon Git. Which we all know will not happen.
I'm not leaving anymore. I changed my mind, plus I was flooded with people begging me to stay. Ara, you are disrespectful, only thing I can say to you is I need to go dump another load inside Liz. Please follow me and daty. I am thehobby. Please understand that and put some respect on my name. Please anyone entering my inbox needs to be super respectful. If I was you I would start by saying your highness. That tickles my desire to give Intel.
I'm not here to ever entertain dudes. I post what I want when I want and eye the guidelines. I'm not LGBTQ. I respect them but I'm not them. I think guys are gross. Help me make money or help me get pussy. That's the use I have for dudes. Look Sir I literally have to wash the pussy juice off my sack before my next appointment plus eat so perhaps go hit up Bissonet
THTH/armpit, always crying for attention, maybe you’re right, I shouldn’t refer to you as dumb, you are way beyond dumb, even stupid doesn’t do you justice. I highly doubt you are even in a position to buy some ass. You talk like a brokey. You visit laundry-mats to wash your clothes, but you claim to spend money on the hobby constantly, you can’t keep up with your own fibs. I heard that you and Taiwan Rose were a regular item until she got busted.