IMPORTANT...HOBBYIST Please Read..

Magnific Media is a provider owned marketing company that helps fellow providers market themselves in ways that helps them attract more clients & the right clients for them.( thus helping the hobbyist find a good fit for then as well)

As of late every provider I work with is complaining that business has truly slowed down or halted completely. I am talking every level of provider from the high end to the bargain gals.

I am in hopes of finding answers to how and why the market fluctuates, as well as many other market questions that apply to this profession.

Hobbyist I need your input.

Below is a link to a survey form that is anonymous. I don't need you to share your name, email, personal info. I am strictly looking for hobby trends.

.So please help me help you get the right provider to you. Just 12 simple questions

Hobby Market Survey

Please please help. If I could reward you in some way I would but I can tell you that in then long run everyone in the hobby benefits
hows that hopey and change workin out for yall?
hows that hopey and change workin out for yall? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Get a grip.
There's a section for political shit, and this ain't it, asshole.
This is not the Sandbox so there usually no name calling, Fucking newbies ...
please keep this civil , name calling will not be tolerated here
  • GNG
  • 09-23-2012, 07:56 PM
What kind of a survey asks how to improve the hobby and then specifically states "don't say cheaper providers"?

Sorry the economy sucks, but jacking up prices is not the answer to making ends meet.
This is not the Sandbox so there usually no name calling, Fucking newbies ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yo, La Stang, Does that fall under the category of "name calling"?
food stamps for hand jobs exchange program
Regardless of the economy there will always be a market for sex. Perhaps the problem is that as the economy slows or declines more women enter this business. For those already here it appears business declines, when in fact the buyer's side of things hasn't changed. The challenge then is for the provider who wants to be successful to raise the bar in terms of service or lower the cost. In either case, they need to advertise advertise advertise!
+1 with Bigh1955

With so many that seem to give bad experiences for hard earned money by clients , now is the time when you better be giving 200% if you haven't been already Trust me...It's not slow, when times are hard..the best will rise to the top
I totally agree with Bigh1955
Regardless of the economy there will always be a market for sex. Perhaps the problem is that as the economy slows or declines more women enter this business. For those already here it appears business declines, when in fact the buyer's side of things hasn't changed. The challenge then is for the provider who wants to be successful to raise the bar in terms of service or lower the cost. In either case, they need to advertise advertise advertise! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I fully agree with your premise, but would add that in contrast to real estate and location, with the type of sex sold here as opposed to the street corner, the pairing is sex and REPUTATION. A good reputation is worth a lot of advertising.
i already don't like the survey. why can't "single" be a status? there are those of us who just don't view dating as a worthwhile option at the moment....
i already don't like the survey. why can't "single" be a status? there are those of us who just don't view dating as a worthwhile option at the moment.... Originally Posted by john_deere
Jon,
There are two single option as for as status go and if you are "SINGLE you are either one or the other Divorced or Never Been Married...
I made that distinction because I want to know how many single guys are divoreced that hobby and how many never married.

Plus there are other important questions there I would love for you to answer.

hugs,
Tia W/ Magnific Media
+1 BIGH1955....The first thing all girls do when it gets slow is cut back on paid adverts...Sure there are great sites like this for free. But I truly believe in the Ol adage "That it take money to make money" You are correct the the law of supply and demand plays a part.
So I tell ladies all the time give more for the money and you'll always have a perceived higher value. Hobbyist may try the newest dish on the menu but they always come back to the best value for the money. Which is vastly different than being the "cheapest or least expensive" My Motto is don't lower your price raise your value" ( but be realistic)

[QUOTE = bigh1955] Regardless of the economy there will always be a market for sex. Perhaps the problem is that as the economy slows or declines more women enter this business. For those already here it appears business declines, when in fact the buyer's side of things hasn't changed. The challenge then is for the provider who wants to be successful to raise the bar in terms of service or lower the cost. In either case, they need to advertise advertise advertise!

I fully agree with your premise, but would add that in contrast to real estate and location, with the type of sex sold here as opposed to the street corner, the pairing is sex and REPUTATION. A good reputation is worth a lot of advertising. Originally Posted by tigercat

The truth is there are no wrong answers... I have to say I am quiet happy that I have had such a good response. I originally was hoping for 100 answers in hopes of getting a good cross section but I may shoot for 200... The more I get the more I can steer provider clients in the direction that works.

The whole goal here is to match up the wants and needs of the hobbyist on several levels with the services, pricing and skills of the provider on several levels. There is no right no wrong.

I am just happy to have such great feed back