Police arrest Dairy Queen employee for selling brains on ebay ....(no word yet if IBHankering was a customer)

...a dead mental patient brain has to be an upgrade for IB ....maybe

The arrest last month of a 21-year-old suspect uncovered, police say, a macabre scheme to steal the brains of dead mental patients and sell them online. The suspect was peddling some 60 brains. And yes, amazingly there were customers.
Suspect David Charles is accused of breaking into the Indiana Medical History Museum and taking jars of brains and tissue from autopsies performed on patients in the 1890s.

Court documents said some jars were sold on the auction site eBay, despite a company policy against listing "humans, the human body, or any human body parts or products."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/03/us/ind...nn-disqus-area

You're the one that needs new brain material since yours is being destroyed by those little bugs that you acquired while dipping your tongue in

shit Originally Posted by JCM800
1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 08:42 AM

You're the one that needs new brain material since yours is being destroyed by those little bugs that you acquired while dipping your tongue in

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now how the fuck did that shit( ether anyone see "THOR" or Justin Bebier "Beauty and a Beat" ) into the food?
He had no refund policy, so I had to pass.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 08:49 AM
He had no refund policy, so I had to pass. Originally Posted by bojulay
what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The post above could only have been penned by an honest to goodness DIPSHIT!

In fact, it's yet another reason why IBSyndrome has been unanimously named 2014s Dipshit of the Year. The first repeat winner of this prestigious award. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
join me in congratulating Corpy!
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 09:24 AM
congrat. copy ib rider and other ... plagiarizer ideas and from johnny with stating the source
He is off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of OZ...
Corpy's post above could only have been penned by an honest to goodness DIPSHIT!

In fact, it's yet another reason why IBSyndrome has been unanimously named 2014s Dipshit of the Year. The first repeat winner of this prestigious award. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
true dat
He obviously wasn't a customer....read anything he's posted lately?
IBHankering wasn't a customer for the brains.

He was a donor.
No wonder they were sold at a Dairy QUEEN!