BSC Significant Others

Clients,
Please do us all a favor and DELETE any correspondence with a provider. I’ve had a BSC significant other stalking me for the last few weeks, and has been very aggressive as of late; calling me at all hours, setting up fake accounts, responding to Craigslists ads with my info, and sadly, managed to get my Twitter account suspended.
I protected his *ss when she first reached out to me posing as a provider asking me to verify that I’ve seen him but I denied it bc her approach was off, however the following day she texted again that she was his S.O. & called me a liar bc he admitted to seeing me...3x.

So please do us all a favor...DELETE & DENY. New blue bird account is @LexiMassageGirl.
I wonder if she's on here now....

Send me her number and I'll offer her 20 bucks for a Blow n go...
Off Twitter, once again. The BSC wife got my new Twitter account suspended. Don’t y’all worry, I’ll be back but sadly not flashing my boobies as much. I may or may not wait until the harassment subsides a little. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t live in Las Vegas, she’d have shown up at my house. She’s gone awol.

I didn’t know dealing with BSC wives would be part of this gig, but I guess that’s one of the reasons why most clients step out...

This has been a huge turn off to this gig
It could be worse

Guy at bar calls a Ahem lady for some fun
A Ahem lady walks into bar (dead now bar in ROC)
He takes her for some fun NCNS on the one he called
He gets back to NYC, guess which Ahem lady get the wife calls

ugh I miss the AC LOL

So the one that got the NCNS gets the number for the one he saw.
gives it to guys wife in NYC to get the bitch ta stop calling. It worked.
Now last I knew when he comes to ROC to see his mother. Wife comes also.
Wouldn't have to worry about mine... She'd just kill me.
Wouldn't have to worry about mine... She'd just kill me. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
I cut my story short, you want the cockold part of story ????
YAY drama!!!
WOW!!!! That’s breaking hooker code. NEVER, ever would I tell the significant other. I even protected this stupid *ass.
I wish I was around for the AC days, heard good stories!

It could be worse

Guy at bar calls a Ahem lady for some fun
A Ahem lady walks into bar (dead now bar in ROC)
He takes her for some fun NCNS on the one he called
He gets back to NYC, guess which Ahem lady get the wife calls

ugh I miss the AC LOL

So the one that got the NCNS gets the number for the one he saw.
gives it to guys wife in NYC to get the bitch ta stop calling. It worked.
Now last I knew when he comes to ROC to see his mother. Wife comes also. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
New Birdie Account TAKE 2: @LexiFBSM.
It’ll be a little vanilla (for now) without my tatas in every other post and I’m not adding links to Tryst until she stops reporting me.
Loved BSC when her name was Julie!
WOW!!!! That’s breaking hooker code. NEVER, ever would I tell the significant other. I even protected this stupid *ass.
I wish I was around for the AC days, heard good stories! Originally Posted by LexiMassage
shhhhh he never pulled that NCNS shit again
Sorry for the drama luv