Encounter: CoverGirls Holy Shit I think I Got Molested....And I liked it.

Date: 5/15/19
Name: M==a
Phone: She'll provide if she wants
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: NW 290
Activities: Massage, dances, and her having her way with me....over the clothes...kinda
Hair Length and Color: Long black, pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall Cubana, dark black hair, deep raspy voice, big ol' MM titties and great ass, wonderful curves.
Recommendation: Yes
For what you spent plenty of girls that give you full service. Hard for me to fathom spending $ in a strip club hoping to get some.
For what you spent plenty of girls that give you full service. Hard for me to fathom spending $ in a strip club hoping to get some. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
Yeah I see this kind of retort all the time...Not every monger thinks like you, plain and simple. Some folks are married or have an SO and only like to get HJ's, simulated sex or BJ's. So what may be a value for your dollar isn't for mine.

And half of those chicks have had multiple kids and have a loose ass potang as I found out repeatedly in my bachelor days. Too hit or miss and I personally don't find anything attractive about a used and beat up cunt other than giving me some lap dances. Hell you actually get more friction from grinding than actually inserting in those gaps imo.

If I wanted to get cfs it would not be from some SC freak that I dont know if the cat is tight or loose but on flip of a coin. Would rather find a college girl looking for a SD or try Tinder and find a chick that hasn't shat out a kid, lmao.
I doubt this. Have been to VIP at decent clubs and no way you can get more than this from a good looking young girl.
its his $$
if he gets what and how he likes...god bless him
Just don't jack up the rates for the rest of us slubs