Encounter: All Stripclubs suck!!! (2 Stories)

Date: 05/02/19
Name: Crys***l
Phone: Na
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chimney Rock
Activities: Dances
Hair Length and Color: Mid length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: One short gal
I tall gal nice ass and tits
Recommendation: No
That is a sad tale, but totally believable. Personally, I have never done VIP, and I am fairly up front about not doing it. I am amazed at the number of dancers who pass up the chance to spend 15 minutes of their time for "just" 1 or 2 table dances. Often, those are the same dancers who roll into work a bit past starting time and pay the house an extra $20 for the privilege of arriving late. By my calculations, they miss $50-100 a day in cash earnings by spending much of their day with other dancers or on their cellphones instead of spending time with customers; that is possibly as much as $15,000-20,000 a year.

The clubs can be fun, but when they seem to suck there are AMP's and meeting ladies online.
OP....You need to learn how to say no....You control your pocket book
If I am not with one of my buddies that have lifetime VIP at the nicer spots, I go to the lesser quality joints with no VIP but still have private rooms.
I'm to old for games, I pull my zipper down or put my finger in! You get an answer either way!
when i do go out about 2-3 times a month i keep hearing the same music every time its like there is no dj and this one place wow the owner is more worriedabout the baseball game than his customers and trying to run his business the right way this owner just doesnt care its weird to because its a large club and the last time i was there it was all homie music whatever you call this crap music stuff the young folks play or listen too scaring off older white guys isnt a smart business decision im in by 5 leave by 7 used to stay until 9 but not anymore
I get your frustration OP, but you can't say all stripclubs suck when you only posted 2.

Don't count the lower tier ones out. Gems can always be found along with all the other bullshit.

Also try some AA ones like Onyx, Dreams, Foxxys, etc.
Strip clubs are designed to tease you not for extras. You may get lucky but most of the time nope.