SC scouting report

I live in Austin and frequent the strip clubs there. P10 is my favorite but Palazzio has the best looking women, usually.

I love the Houston clubs, and hit them every couple of months or so, on business. I usually stay in the Galleria area because my favorite clubs are there. This week I hit CF and TMC, my top two. Both were true to form. CF was hopping on day shift, I got there about 4:45. Tons of girls, mostly fuglies, but a few 6s and 7s. I found a 7.5 named G. Went upstairs and I got CFS for $$$$$. Probably could negotiate down but it was worth it.

Had dinner and spent from 7 to 10 pm at TMC. Beyond doubt, they have the best looking women anywhere, by far. But predictably, as usual, very low mileage , GPS, single minded fixation on VIP room which from past experience is a rip off. But, I have to say, if you want to ogle and get regular dances and get prick teased by some absolute no shit 10s , this is the place. What a country.
What is tmc?
Texas Men's Club, I believe. It is a high end club located near the to the Houston Galleria.
“The”. And...both of these locations are over-rated if you ask me. I can say that, since I used to hang out at both in the earlier 90s. Not sure y it’s 5 cigars for a 6.5 or 7? I get 9s “out” of another place nearby, but add the hour room drive in rate.....crazy
“The”. And...both of these locations are over-rated if you ask me. I can say that, since I used to hang out at both in the earlier 90s. Not sure y it’s 5 cigars for a 6.5 or 7? I get 9s “out” of another place nearby, but add the hour room drive in rate.....crazy Originally Posted by RamTheJam
Chicas, Treasures? Which "other" place?
Centerfolds, Covergirls and Saint James are some other options & not as over run with Cubans