Pepper/Blue Haired Kara

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with Pepper?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...r/092442585721

I have been laying low for a long time but I know the reviews and comments from last year were mixed.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!
I saw her about 2 years ago. Experience was "average". Nothing exceptional, but nothing horrible.
I am curious about her looks. Very mixed information. I would be interesting to know how she really looks from recent encounter, no sugar coating her looks just facts.
Thanks Bulldog!

@Tony yeah I saw that as well, and very mixed reviews. That is why I was wondering about any recent info.
The pics are current
Pics are when she fixes herself up makeup hair etc.. but she never looks like that when u visit in sweats or shorts hair not done no makeup. She is average does not really do anything special.
Pics are when she fixes herself up makeup hair etc.. but she never looks like that when u visit in sweats or shorts hair not done no makeup. She is average does not really do anything special. Originally Posted by ITguy78
Great info but is her figure just like in her pictures? I can show up in sweatpants too. If she is not presentable then neither i would.

I am more concern to setup a visit and end up finding a white fat fudge pudding. If her figure is as her pictures and they are current, I can risk my funds on a visit. Services are most of the time chemistry dependent or mood dependent with the provider.
Those pictures are old.
Those pictures are old. Originally Posted by JustTheTipO69
That is exactly what I am worried about. I saw her yearbook pictures and she didn't look sexy at all. She looked very thick chubby non-attractive.
I've seen her a couple of times. The first time she was chubby and didn't look like her pictures at all. 2nd time, about a month or so ago, she was cute, in shape and did look like her pictures.

She's kind of lazy, gets tired of sucking and riding. Wanted me to do the work. Had me finish myself off while she had the tip in her mouth and I came in there. That was cool, so I'll probably see her again at some point. She sees people in the daytime, and that's when I engage in the hobby.
I will never go again. She has the personality of saw dust and the work performance of someone that has been with DMV for 20 years.

Much better talent in the are for damn sure.
I will never go again. She has the personality of saw dust and the work performance of someone that has been with DMV for 20 years.

Much better talent in the are for damn sure. Originally Posted by njdevil211
Who do you recommend?