URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Outcall to my hotel
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MPFS, Greek, CIM/CIP/CIA
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'4 with a cute face, pretty eyes and nice hair. Body just like the pictures, with maybe an extra 10 pounds or so? But still a beautiful figure. B cups with eraser nipples. Fantastic ass as advertised in her pictures.
Recommendation: FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Mods can you please add her Eccie profile - she is in fact on this website. https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=69003
I tried to contact her a few days ago. I have received no response so far. I had previously texted with her a few months ago, but I don't remember with number it is on the phone. I have lots of messages. I still would like to see her.

This is the best review I have seen on Amber/Ms. LilPretty. Based on other reviews, I suspected this was the case about her, so it wasn't unexpected in your review. Let me see if that is the number I have.
Her number change recently. If you texted her on a 469, it’s out of service. I was very lucky because I initially texted her on a 469 and followed up a few days later which was the exact day her number switched to the current 214 area code and she told me to start texting her there. She can be a little slow to reply during the day, but always got back to me (we communicated quite a bit, as you can see from my review I spent a good amount of time lining things up just right for the session from toys I got her to outfit request to date/time/location etc.). If you can see her you should, it was a once in a lifetime session for me.
Ok, thanks. Yeah, it is a different number. I usually sent messages to her on OH2. No response yet. I see she has her new number on her latest advertisement page. I'll try to contact using that. The messages and emails can only go so far. That's the problem I'm having with Kenzie Karter. I have not met her yet.
Great review! Glad you got yourself some Ambertime!

She’s definitely one of the very best! Great package—everything one can ask for, all rolled into one.