BestGFE vs ECCIE boston

• gfx
  • 07-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Whats more popular in Boston BestGFE or ECCIE?

Are there any other sites that are busy in Boston?

Is P411 popular in Boston?

I appreciate your help..

GFX

Footnote: We have 2 college co-eds in the boston area and they are hot! see provider ads boston for pics

TER and BD are the current leaders. ECCIE is making serious headway here, and in Canada.
  • mfp79
  • 07-17-2013, 10:24 PM
USAG is also popular. Liked the pics, I may be giving you a call soon...
TER and BD are the current leaders. ECCIE is making serious headway here, and in Canada. Originally Posted by Tom Terrific
what is BD and USAG ?
BD= Big Doggie

USAG, I don't know.
I will be starting a east coast tour soon, & I was just wondering how often the pages of p411 are looked at by you fine gentlemen.

Hopefully this site picks up there soon!
Gonna disagree on BD and USASG (meh) being particularly busy for Boston ..... best bets are TER, P411 and Eros, BP is actually not bad either, Cityvibe is alright too and adding Boston on your entertainer profile/schedule and using the date-check message board for advertising doesn't hurt either.
Can't recall getting an actual appt from here (ECCIE) but doesn't hurt to use it .
EROS is worse than useless, it's the number one haven for faux providers who want to be paid for the privilege of buying them drinks and dinner. I think it would be cool if provider sites required an explicit full body face picture holding a site-specific and/or contact info card to weed out fakes and leo.
  • gfx
  • 10-20-2013, 06:00 AM
thanks for the info ladies and gents we will be back in boston soon