How old are we here

When guy's go to the WW and ask rates $ menu, and their website is posted with all that info.

Or they say, do you have contact info, and their ad states PM me with reff's, name and so on.

Are they just looking at the pic's. Are kid's taken over the board.

Same ones I see in reviews with 12" dicks and make the Ladys O 12 times in 15 or 30 min's. Most of the Lady's I talk to say they don't care to much for the BigDicks (You know who you are)...LMAO.

Maybe we just need to grow the fuck up.
I did a lot of my resurch in coed before and now you do good to see the Lady's even post in coed anymore. It's the new Coed Powder Room now.

Drama in coed,Kids in WW,and John Holmes on the review board
What the fuck is going on here anymore.
It has been very hostile here for awhile. I think the place has gone mad.
Same ones I see in reviews with 12" dicks and make the Ladys O 12 times in 15 or 30 min's. Most of the Lady's I talk to say they don't care to much for the BigDicks (You know who you are)...LMAO Originally Posted by piquant2009
It's true. They all say if it's too big, it ain't that good. Ironic, but interesting!
It's true. They all say if it's too big, it ain't that good. Ironic, but interesting! Originally Posted by slims099

considering the average man isn't hung.. they say that just to make the majority of their clients feel good its smart business
yea its been ruthless around here lately from tattoo bashing to people outing people and people being mean to pregnant girls

its taking the fun out of things and i think it sucks
Let's just all get laid this week... Make an effort, Hobbyists!!
Let's just all get laid this week... Make an effort, Hobbyists!! Originally Posted by slims099
haha you got the right idea
i was just thinking about how annoyed i've been lately with people calling and asking about rates when it was stated in the ad. i'm use to hearing it here and there but its just been crazy this week, and then they try to lowball.
I'm retired, so I'll be today's homeroom teacher. Kids, today your assignment is...

...just fuck and move along.

My response in purple

When guy's go to the WW and ask rates $ menu, and their website is posted with all that info.

Or they say, do you have contact info, and their ad states PM me with reff's, name and so on.

Are they just looking at the pic's. Are kid's taken over the board.

Same ones I see in reviews with 12" dicks and make the Ladys O 12 times in 15 or 30 min's. Most of the Lady's I talk to say they don't care to much for the BigDicks (You know who you are)...LMAO. 12 times huh, where is she and how can I find that hobbyist, hell i'll pay him to make me come 12 times....giggling. I would crown him Hobbyist of the year and send him to all my friends. ,

Maybe we just need to grow the fuck up.
I did a lot of my resurch in coed before and now you do good to see the Lady's even post in coed anymore. It's the new Coed Powder Room now. Several ladies gave up. Why bother posting anymore,

Drama in coed,Kids in WW,and John Holmes on the review board
What the fuck is going on here anymore. Originally Posted by piquant2009
Hmm I think that is the problem ahehehe, no one is fucking anymore. Its easier to sit here and be mean to people through a computer screen, which is seriously lame.

Not sure what happen here...I just go with the flow, and lurk a bit more.Most of the time I don't even know who people are talking about in co-ed. The alerts are so horrible to read, even worst to know it was a board member doing the hurting.

Tony tries to post nice threads about booty and breast, anyone have suggestions on what fun threads to post here. I thought the embarrassed or flattered thread was pretty good. For each bad drama thread I read, I usually find a nice funny one to put a smile on my face. The 'Im bored and drink" thread had me laughing so hard. Best thread ever imho.

Here is to fun times on the board.

Lisa

I'm with you, Lisa. Here you go..
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=121484
lol i agree wit lets fuk
lol i agree wit lets fuk Originally Posted by sweetlust
LOL SL, you reminds me so much of my high school ex; body and personality. Every time I see her, she's always saying, "lets go to my room." So many fun times together. The day her mother caught me half naked in her closet wasn't fun though. hahaha
Answer to the original question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA
GROUP HUG
NOW!