Encounter: Delilah Rose by any other name would be just as sweet...

Date: 6/20/18
Name: Delilah Rose
User ID:: 395623
Phone: PM first
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...=eccie_reviews
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria-area
Activities: Genuine conversation; body worship; making out; BBBJX2; FFX2; CFSX2; Mish; K-9; COT & COF
Hair Length and Color: Brown to upper-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This woman defies age. At 5'4" & 120lbs, her body is accentuated by her DD MM breasts. According to her, they haven't been redone since the initial surgery, so they were built to last.
Recommendation: Yes
dude how tf do i get a hold of this broad
She contacts you. Good luck. Even guys in her rotation have to wait sometimes and she even is either late or no shows. I’ve been stood up twice by her waiting in the parking garage or lobby and crickets. But for some reason when she text, i drop what I’m doing and go. Yea i know what you are saying, probably time for me to move on.

Good luck
She contacts you. Good luck. Even guys in her rotation have to wait sometimes and she even is either late or no shows. I’ve been stood up twice by her waiting in the parking garage or lobby and crickets. But for some reason when she text, i drop what I’m doing and go. Yea i know what you are saying, probably time for me to move on.

Good luck Originally Posted by Birdc6c
and she is a true night owl. She goes to sleep when I am going to Starbucks for coffee long before the sun rises. She is worth the wait for me IMHO, and that has happened to me several times. So I always have a plan B, and that is one of the asian amps. Her absolutely beautiful looks are only surpassed by her great personality and sweetness.
and she is a true night owl. She goes to sleep when I am going to Starbucks for coffee long before the sun rises. She is worth the wait for me IMHO, and that has happened to me several times. So I always have a plan B, and that is one of the asian amps. Her absolutely beautiful looks are only surpassed by her great personality and sweetness. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
What you say is ALL truth.
the 3rd old review you've bumped.

Closed