Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: whispering,bbbj,boobish play, sex,rcg,doggie,daty
Session Length: we did a half
Fee: Incall rate because was my fantasy
Hair Length and Color:
Smoking Status: not me
Ethnic Background: mixxxed
Physical Description: we talked a lot on the phone so I was comfortable with meeting him at secret Airport Location. He was tall,handsome,respectful& just how I like them. I arrive at this very busy airport location. When I say airport guys I mean Airport. I was 100% nervous showing up there, asking security where such and such is, not knowing I'm coming to fuck. I thank the man for his help, and proceed to the designated parking area where I met my gentleman friend. We walk in together me looking like a sexy college co-Ed. Him looking as my mentor. We chatted about the experiences we both had in public places and my temperature is rising now!! I've arrived at the Small office space. My eyes were looking for places to lay down, but after a few moments I realized we were gonna be standing!! No Problem. My pussy is wetter than ever.He tells me I have to be quiet before we started. I oblige with silent moans while I'm sucking his Cock. I can only assume he liked it.(I hadn't seen his review )

So more now than ever he is ready! I thought, he wants to taste Jucci. I put my leg up on the DESK as he kneels to lick my juicebox. Eye contact while he's licking me. I can see his eyes only he's buried in the pussy! Mmmmm that went on for a great deal until I fiend for penetration. He straps up and I guide him in. He is stoking me slowly going off the sounds of my quiet moans. We're in sync grinding each other,and I felt it was time to change positions and let me be the tour guide. He sits down and I'm reversed cowgirl riding. Mmmmmm mmmm I pick up speed because this angle feels so good on my clit. My pussy took every bit of that mans power pushes to get deeper inside me. We Both came and it was Awesome.
Bam!! Got dressed in a flash and step out the door, and Co-workers are chit chatting with my guy as soon as we walk out the office. Hahaha they had no idea we just fucked. Then we play it off discussing airport crap, and said our farewells. I literally smiled on my way to my car.
Fucking Awesome time with my friend.
Recommendation: Yes and can't wait to do anothe
Bravo Jucci! Glad to see you finally got your wish to cum true!!
Anything is possible in this fantasy world isn't it?

Keep em cummin me_juicy.

SF
LMFAO!!!
AWESOME review Ms. Jucci!!! Your fantasy world rocks!!!
Good read you naughty girl
  • savak
  • 03-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Jucci,

Outstanding!!!! Thanks,
Thanks guys hoping the guy will chime in and take the heat with me!! Lol
Good writing skills!
WOW, I liked that. Great Review or write up!
WOW, I liked that. Great Review or write up! Originally Posted by Travelingbro
Lol where yu work at??
lovely!
Jucci, trust me I'm thinking of a master plan..... HMMMM?

I've done it here(& off site or other locations) back in the day. But, it didnt seem as hot as that was.
Dam I gotta make time to see you to bad I don't have an office :/
yu dont need a office, i was wondering what ever happened to u dg???