Another beautiful morning!

A bit nippley outside!!
after I posted that,I looked at my avatar.....almost same pose...lol!
It's bloody 95 here.
lol lets all go to Austrailia!!!
Chilly weather is perfect for spooning!
Being the owner/operator of the family ranch and at 95 degrees, It gets a little sweaty in the saddle, I ride bareback. But when I see a clear water hole, I'm jumping in to cool off.

Dallas, I think your ass would look damn good in cut off Wranglers and a straw hat.
Being the owner/operator of the family ranch and at 95 degrees, It gets a little sweaty in the saddle, I ride bareback. But when I see a clear water hole, I'm jumping in to cool off.

Dallas, I think your ass would look damn good in cut off Wranglers and a straw hat. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Dallas I agree! I am not sure about riding you bareback, but we can talk lol.
lol no bareback...but I do like bull riding!! {thanks yall}

Nic---stay warm & snuggly!!
Whoosh Smack!! Nice assets!!
So it a everyday cute post!! (i know im always late chicks) I Think im happy to be going to BED!! LOl.. Great pics ...(DALLAS>>ITS CRAZY THAT YOUR ASS LOOKS THAT GOOD!! WTF BITCH!!) XXOO ANNIE
Just so were all on the same bloody page. It wasn't referring to BBFS. I as referring to riding Bareback "NO SADDLE" Horse Back.
Just so were all on the same bloody page. It wasn't referring to BBFS. I as referring to riding Bareback "NO SADDLE" Horse Back. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Yes I kind of figured that. I would hate to think that you were BBFS with your horse lol. I was just joking with Dallas.
I here's there's a saying in Wyoming.

Welcome to Wyoming, where men are men and the sheep run scared.