What is the worst thing that happened to you during a session?

To me it is a "No Call, No Show". I have had 5 ladies in the past do that to me and it sucks bigtime! They left me there frustrated, lonely, and with a serious case of the blue balls = (
I had a massive leg cramp while receiving a wonderful bj. Talk about a mood killer ....
I found a condom in a chic.......... & I had one on already.

Shut up, Syn!!!!!!

Shut up, Syn!!!!!! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

At least your not like some dude who got a CHJ!

Eewwwwww!!! Lol!!!
I forgot to mention something, that all of the ladies that did this to me were all Backpage ladies. That is why I don't do Backpage ladies no more.

Disqusting but still funny !
I forgot to mention something, that all of the ladies that did this to me were all Backpage ladies. That is why I don't do Backpage ladies no more. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

I'm glad YOUR learning BP is the DEVIL LOL . Besides we have some beautiful ladies on this site. IMO

Now that sir is nasty.
I would rather have a ncns than walk out of a session saying "that was a bad choice".

Dead fish sucks......
I had a girl start her period a few hours before the session... I thought DATY tasted funny...
To me it is a "No Call, No Show". I have had 5 ladies in the past do that to me and it sucks bigtime! They left me there frustrated, lonely, and with a serious case of the blue balls = ( Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
If it was a NCNS, then a session never happened...

I know you have a few more horror stories...

At least your not like some dude who got a CHJ!

Originally Posted by mojojo213
At least the first guy didn't bring his own condom for the CHJ like someone else did recently.
Had one start her period during the session. I ran for the shower. Otherwise one bad BP experience which was all I needed to stay away from that. A couple NCNS sucks but no biggie. There's always a plan B. Really the worst has been a couple dead fish experiences in some AMPs that I had to throw down money for. But overall I've had way more good things than bad. Oh wait just remembered one.... On the way over I couldn't find her place and called her. She kept telling me where it was by the address except she kept saying Richmond and in reality it was Westheimer. And right after we got that cleared up she asked me if I knew where to pick up something that's a banned substance on the way over. I hung up.
The worst thing that has happened to me during a session is a dancer I hooked up with kept bitching and complaining the first half of the session. She was a good fuck tho. Anyway it made a good humorous review even tho it was viewed as a parody review. LOL.
I'm glad YOUR learning BP is the DEVIL LOL . Besides we have some beautiful ladies on this site. IMO Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
The gal with the used condom in her was/is on ECCIE.