Basking in the glow

Sometimes I click with a provider and it makes the whole hobby thing worth while. Well today was one of those days. I am basking in her scent as I relax on my Patio and sip me kettle one.

Ever have that really good session, guys and girls, that makes you feel completely satisfied? That's whAt were chasing right?

I can still smell and taste her on my lips, getting aroused.

Happy Saturday everyone!
Rare but it does happen.
I'm glad that you had fun and your session was one that lingered with you daddy .. Lol
Thank you Ms Brown. I am so close to your incall that I'm tempted to meet you! Hmm I need to think about this.
Thank you Ms Brown. I am so close to your incall that I'm tempted to meet you! Hmm I need to think about this. Originally Posted by zero2010
Well don't think to hard Daddy you can't go wrong with me and I promise there wont be a troll waiting for you at the door.. lol.
Well if your not busy I might ask you to dinner. Hang on I'll PM
Okay
  • Trey
  • 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Make sure to surfboard her and give her a booty smack.
Sometimes I click with a provider and it makes the whole hobby thing worth while. Well today was one of those days. I am basking in her scent as I relax on my Patio and sip me kettle one.

Ever have that really good session, guys and girls, that makes you feel completely satisfied? That's whAt were chasing right?

I can still smell and taste her on my lips, getting aroused.

Happy Saturday everyone! Originally Posted by zero2010
I know that feeling. I'm not a smoker, but when I think about that amazing "experience" I just want to light up a cigarette and smoke it slowly...you know.
I love those moments ... there's nothing like a connection - it's rare...
  • Pyle1
  • 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM
I saw my ATF today and she blew my mind again. I can still smell her scent on my shirt. There are times when that might be a problem. Today is not one of those times so I am enjoying it.
I so love my hobby hubbies! It is so sexy to connect and have a great time! It can rev my motor for days!