OHHH The "To-Do List" ...

Often, we all see the same "What a shame, she was on my to-do list" ... And both the provider and the hobbyist have been active for years - no lie. So of course, this becomes mind boggling, and I figure it must be a REALLY long list, or the gents really don't hobby as much as thought of, plus the fact that we all get busy sometimes.
So a few questions for you gents with these "to-do list" aka false hope for a provider, lol.

a. What is the main deciding factor when determining who and in what ORDER these lovely ladies gets on your list?

b. IS there an order on your list that you follow?

c. How often do you update, bump, or alter your list?

d. How often do you follow through ?

Thanks!
No list
See provider A
Then provider B
Then provider C.
Mix it up some times. BCA or ACB.
so it's more of a figure of speech then , is it?
so it's more of a figure of speech then , is it? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Kinda but maybe a better way of describing it would be a wish list. Also, me thicnks the majority of guys that have a list never see the majority of the gals on that list.
I look at the showcases here and see who I find that might like, And see them.Not looked at backpage much lately.Some times see providers who are visiting when I can.Do not have a list at least not in writing.
Every answer will apply to someone on this site.
Kinda but maybe a better way of describing it would be a wish list. Also, me thicnks the majority of guys that have a list never see the majority of the gals on that list. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

I think the to-do list is a jinx - I can't stand chatting with a guy for weeks, even months as he strings me along with the "to-do list" crap. One guy waited a year, and opted for a bng...suuuuucker! lol
Shit, whoever's HOT is pretty much on my list (that means any provider can look at herself and think, 'Damn, I'm so hot. Rambro wants to fuck me!!! Yay!).

It just comes down to availability and opportunity.
I will admit to creating lists of ladies that interest me but after research and keeping an eye on them most get scratched off the list mainly for anomalies. Things like their ad has too many name changes and phone # changes, or reviews from respected members vary too much (her service level is not stable) or it seems like they move around too much. Although that last one has exceptions. There are some ladies that go to a certain side of town for 6-8 weeks then move to a different area so they are not moving daily or weekly.

Some ladies get on the list because of their location aka its NOT in one of Houston's hot zones.. it is off the beaten path.
A "list" doesn't mean jack shit.

Either he books an appointment, shows up, and puts money in your hand, or he doesn't.

Nothing else matters.
It's just a wish list that may or may not happen depending on Looks, Menu, Availability, Price, ECT...
Sure, guys have lists of providers they would like to see as time and budget permit, I do, and the list changes with new information and whim, but I think if somebody tells you you're on their list you'd might as well cross him off your list and not expect much from him.

Visitors sometimes jump to the top of my list ahead of locals because it's a brief opportunity. Newer arrivals tend to move toward the top because I don't know how long they'll be around but locals that have been around several years tend to stay near the bottom because I think they'll be around later. Somebody goes off my list if I learn some credible negative things about her, which will usually be newcomers, or somebody I was marginal about to start with.

It would be interesting to know what percentage of business is siphoned off by visitors.
My list does not change unless the lady flakes on me. Once I decide to see someone, it is coz i have already vouched the fact that we r compatible. Iately most on my list came off due to scheduling issues. If I developed resentment due to your screening method of our before meet and greet, there is no way for me to get over that hump and have a good session so u come off the list. That is the only reason I ever alter it.
I most often than not follow through.
For updates, getting on that list takes time but getting off is very quick. Hope that helps.
All sounds good.
Mine is very short and I often see regulars until I miss out for some reason. My favorite is when my free time and hobby budget align with a to-do list "special.". The opposite is when I see a long time to-do list lady and she disappoints. Kinda like seeing an overhyped movie that doesn't live up to your expectations. Zafiro was like that for me; really good but not as great as the hype. Jenica, on the other hand was even better than I expected. This is what makes the hobby fun.