Alert, Alert Latina Agency

• sexme
  • 07-23-2013, 05:53 PM
I made contact with a Latina Agency and we agreed on Greek, with everything else $160.00. I asked the lady who was running the business several times and she told me that she talked to the girl and it was okay, she is waiting for me. I even texted her just to make sure and she once again agreed. Well I get to the place, put my donation in an envelope, take a shower, she leaves and comes back in the room, so I asked her about the Greek, she tell me that she does not do Greek and the lady over the agency did not talk to her.

I felt like shit, I have just been screwed and beat out of my money. Oh well, she provided the usual services, but I was not really in the mood after that. After the session, me and the girl talked and I explained to her that the person who runs the house lied, and I showed her the text messages that the person sent me and she was amazed, she put her head down and felt pretty bad.

She also told me that for some reason people have stopped coming to the agency and they are not making any money, and she needs money to send back home to take care of her kids. I gave her a contact number of another agency to help her get out of this situation before someone gets hurt. Once she gets out, I will post the agency but for now, I am going to wait until she gets out. Its just sad some of these places are promising one thing to lure you in.

It's just a sad situation some ladies love providing a service and I have nothing against because you are enjoying what you are doing. But when it comes to ladies who do not want to it, but are forced because they need the money that is a different story for me!
What good is an alert if we don't know who its about.
Always negotiate wih girl. All Latin agencies are usually 160 for an hour. You have seen 2 ladies from such agencies you should already know this. Greek is always an upcharge (usually). Never rely on scheduler to negotiate something not going in her ass. Just my .02
As someone posted on my review the other day, they said all hookers lie.
So, you had a regular session with some unknown lady for $160? Thanks for the alert.
Always negotiate wih girl. All Latin agencies are usually 160 for an hour. You have seen 2 ladies from such agencies you should already know this. Greek is always an upcharge (usually). Never rely on scheduler to negotiate something not going in her ass. Just my .02 Originally Posted by Thatguy4u
LMAO!!!

How I feel about what you wrote...

BTW...

Without names.
Moved.