A Little Help Is Needed Mods..lol

Hiya Houston,
So, I was Traveling through there last Month and now my Reviews are starting to Come About, UNFORTUNATELY, I can Not comment on them?
I think thats Very silly, can some one explain Why It says I Do not have Access To That. Well, When Will I Gain Access to That Feature?

Hmm, PLZ< HELP, IMA BLONDE YA KNo..
Unfortunately providers don't get access to the details within the reviews, its only accessible to Premium access members sorry for the inconvenience. A Verified Provider account is established for providers only and Premium Access for hobbyiest, each one has their perks and reading details isn't one of them for Verified Providers. If you have a NO recommendation and want to dispute it, you can post your rebuttal in the co-ed.
Unfortunately providers don't get access to the details within the reviews, its only accessible to Premium access members sorry for the inconvenience. A Verified Provider account is established for providers only and Premium Access for hobbyiest, each one has their perks and reading details isn't one of them for Verified Providers. If you have a NO recommendation and want to dispute it, you can post your rebuttal in the co-ed. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Thanks mojo

I appreciate the fast response, but it seems im very limited as to hwat ican comment on around here.. I will Learn quickly, Hopefully..lol
Well, 2nd Question, Can You Link My New Review To My showcase then?
...UNFORTUNATELY, I can Not comment on them?
I think thats Very silly, can some one explain Why It says I Do not have Access To That. Well, When Will I Gain Access to That Feature? Originally Posted by Luscious.Lexi.206

One word...DRAMA

Many providers and hobbyist feel the same way you do while others don't.

It is probably a good thing though that you can't...Mods would most likely have to LIVE in the review sections then
Thanks mojo

I appreciate the fast response, but it seems im very limited as to hwat ican comment on around here.. I will Learn quickly, Hopefully..lol
Well, 2nd Question, Can You Link My New Review To My showcase then? Originally Posted by Luscious.Lexi.206
Yea just pm me or anyone the links.

It is probably a good thing though that you can't...Mods would most likely have to LIVE in the review sections then Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Aint that the truth!