Address: Zaragoza Far East
Activities: Massage that’s it
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical asian
Recommendation: No
where is this place?
The new place on Zaragoza, across from Vista Market? How could "things have changed", when it's a new place?

The open layout should have been a strong clue. Also, as far as I know, none of the places with a neon foot in the window are rub-and-tug.
El bandido I’m sorry if you have never had the opportunity to venture out of the scene in ep but those I guess would be clues to you are not actually clues in the rest of the US like I said open lay outs can be a norm is some city where they start and move you and neon signs aren’t actually a clue of any sort. Hahah sorry to burst your small minded thinking. Lol.
El bandido I’m sorry if you have never had the opportunity to venture out of the scene in ep but those I guess would be clues to you are not actually clues in the rest of the US like I said open lay outs can be a norm is some city where they start and move you and neon signs aren’t actually a clue of any sort. Hahah sorry to burst your small minded thinking. Lol. Originally Posted by thormx
You're in El Paso, though... I don't apply what I know about other towns here. All that you have to do is read reviews to understand how to distinguish places here.