Des Moines?

Been a longgggg time...whats it like there now? Is it good time for a visit in spring?

stay warm yall!!!
Des Moines hosts the NCAA Tournament next month. It will be busy but I imagine hotel rates will increase
If Dallas comes for a visit, get your rest in advance and eat well before seeing her. She is wild ride!! Great memories here.
Buy a box of Wheaties
Oh howi missed you Dallas!!
Been a longgggg time...whats it like there now? Is it good time for a visit in spring?

stay warm yall!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Please do visit… and bring a girlfriend??
headed there in couple weeks...

hotel & area suggestions???? Thanks!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0FDC1B34-6D53-4388-8297-73572BAA8E96.jpeg (119.8 KB, 322 views) File Type: jpeg 83B0F2C5-698F-4F36-B609-3818A9A25A3E.jpeg (37.7 KB, 310 views)
gettin close!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4CF86C54-08D2-48A6-97AA-A4564DB85343.jpeg (76.7 KB, 237 views)
Hey baby, you should go the same time i do. we can rock the town together.
ok cool
ill b there in few short days

pm me when yre dates are
I'm in Bettendorf right now Wednesday I'm going to Cedar Rapids. Then i have no plans.
ok meet me this weekend...

safe travels have fun!!!!
hey where are you staying I'm gonna come stay a couple of days. Can hardly what to get my hands on you this weekend. Yummy
Hey guys 2 beautiful sexy women here separately there great together they would have to be amazing the 2 of them would probably ly give an old man like me a heart attack
Hey guys 2 beautiful sexy women here separately there great together they would have to be amazing the 2 of them would probably ly give an old man like me a heart attack Originally Posted by Tooofustogether
its okay, between her and I I'm sure we could figure some sort of way to bring ya back...