URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs Rd near Anderson Mill
Activities: FBSM, FS, BBBJ, Kissing, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nicki is a cute Thai girl with beautiful, natural large C breasts, thicker than described in previous reviews, nice smile and a sweet demeanor.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by Asian Miner
Definitely not your fault as I understand YMMV but she was way off. That said, another person just gave her a very similar review as mine. she is going to quickly work her way out of getting paid if she keeps this up.
No problem. I'll bet she'll get an attitude adjustmeent. LOL
I don't have a dog in this fight since I haven't seen her, but I think she's just overworked. The reviews you see on here represent a very small percentage of the guys she actually sees.

Also, she wasn't here on the date you specified. I'm sure you meant 12/10/23?
I don't have a dog in this fight since I haven't seen her, but I think she's just overworked. The reviews you see on here represent a very small percentage of the guys she actually sees.

Also, she wasn't here on the date you specified. I'm sure you meant 12/10/23? Originally Posted by Kimchi
I'm sure you are right about being overworked and if that's the case, she needs to either maintain the level of service of suffer losing clients.

As for the date, I was there last night, Sunday, December 10th and I can assure you, she was there and she is who I saw.
As for the date, I was there last night, Sunday, December 10th and I can assure you, she was there and she is who I saw. Originally Posted by teeoff
I didn't say you weren't there last night. You might want to re-read my post! You posted your visit for 10/10/23, and I know she wasn't there in October is all I'm sayin'.
This entire review is fictional bullshit. This guy "Teeoff" did not see Nicki at LHS. This is merely a subtle smear campaign from a former disgruntled customer who didn't get his way. This same guy gave a NO review to the same girl (when she worked under a different name). He also went out of his way to post in every review of this girl, saying bad things about her. Teeoff was insistent that nobody should see her (classic sign of hurt-butt syndrome). There is no way on earth he would have had another encounter with this girl. But he would pretend to see her, just so he could write a bad review. Pathetic.
my mistake. I missed that and will ask the moderator to adjust to 12/10/23, which is correct.
This entire review is fictional bullshit. This guy "Teeoff" did not see Nicki at LHS. This is merely a subtle smear campaign from a former disgruntled customer who didn't get his way. This same guy gave a NO review to the same girl (when she worked under a different name). He also went out of his way to post in every review of this girl, saying bad things about her. Teeoff was insistent that nobody should see her (classic sign of hurt-butt syndrome). There is no way on earth he would have had another encounter with this girl. But he would pretend to see her, just so he could write a bad review. Pathetic. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You are a complete and utter moron. Feel free to reach out to Cherry, who I see regularly at LHS, and ask her if her regular had a 6pm with Nicky on Sunday night. I bet you won't. As for the "NO" review mentioned, again, moronic but you do you and I will continue to post my accurate, honest reviews based on my experiences. As for "pathetic" you should take a hard look at your desperate self. Merry Christmas tiny elf!
Not sure how to contact a moderator on here but I inputted the review date incorrectly. This took place on 12/10/23 and NOT 10/10/23. My apologies.
...Feel free to reach out to Cherry, who I see regularly at LHS, and ask her if her regular had a 6pm with Nicky on Sunday night.... Originally Posted by teeoff
I'm curious why there isn't a review for Cherry in your... telling encounter history. Either way, thanks for the review.
I'm curious why there isn't a review for Cherry in your... telling encounter history. Either way, thanks for the review. Originally Posted by chiobi
She asked me not to leave a review, which she has asked of others including somebody on here that is trusted that might chime on here. I referred him to her and he had a great time. Additionally, sometimes I like to keep the really good ones to myself so the door is always open when I want to walk in...with an appt. of course. I left a great review of Tina because she told me she would only be at Sun Spa for a month and it's my understanding that she is gone for a few weeks already. Surely not everybody on here leaves reviews for every experience and I'm not the only one.
Not sure how to contact a moderator on here but I inputted the review date incorrectly. This took place on 12/10/23 and NOT 10/10/23. My apologies. Originally Posted by teeoff
Hit the little red "Triangle" and the bottom of your signature box. This opens a PM link directly to the mods. Ask them to change the visit date. As the OP, you're the only one who can request that change.
I'm curious why there isn't a review for Cherry in your... telling encounter history. Either way, thanks for the review. Originally Posted by chiobi
I have seen Cherry, per Teeoff’s suggestion, and I was specifically asked not to review. Cherry prefers no review policy for herself. She was an excellent time, FYI.

GT