User ID: -
Date: 12/09/23
Name: Nicky
Phone: 512-922-5859
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Shopping center off Pond Springs. Near the gas station.
Activities: Minimal FBSM, BW, BBBJ, HJ, reverse massage, SS, MPCFS, no finish
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl. Not thin, just the right amount of meat on the bones. Decent ass for Asian, wonderful tits (guessing natural D or smaller C).
Recommendation: No
I literally posted a very similar review on her just before yours. She is a hard pass for me.
I did a recon on Thursday evening and too was surprised with her overall size. She was wearing a low cut black dress so that was promising. I thought she could have been more enticing when we met so I'm not too surprised with the recent reviews. Sounds like Sun Spa just down the road is the better bargain, esp with Tina.
Sounds like two bashers enjoying themnselves. Males one wonder.
I did a recon on Thursday evening and too was surprised with her overall size. She was wearing a low cut black dress so that was promising. I thought she could have been more enticing when we met so I'm not too surprised with the recent reviews. Sounds like Sun Spa just down the road is the better bargain, esp with Tina. Originally Posted by RadioHam
She was wearing the same dress last night when I arrived. Tina is amazing and I reviewed her a week or so ago. I hate that location and all of the people around. When I saw her I arrived on at 10am on a weekend before the cross fit place was open. I made another appt. for 5pm last week, parked in the back since the front was full and there must have been 10-12 cross fitters out there. I cancelled my appt. for privacy reasons but she was running almost an hour behind because they messaged me and said she would not be back in the spa until around 6pm so it worked out perfectly. She won't be there for long though according to her.