URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/aus...y-rubs/3051671
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Downtown , near 6th and Mopac
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fit body, had on short shorts , about 5’3, decent C’s for boobs
Recommendation: No
It appears the service level has dropped off considerably from the earlier rave reviews
It appears the service level has dropped off considerably from the earlier rave reviews Originally Posted by Worthless man
No matter how good any girl is at any spa, not just spearmint. There are always stories like this. It’s the YMMV bug. I have experienced it myself more than I care to review. I have had lackluster sessions with AMP Legends in DFW.

Just like 1 awesome experience does not mean every experience will be that way. 1 “meh” review does not mean the opposite. Do your research, come prepared (expectations and $$$) and play the game. Some days, just like the NFL you gonna have a once in a lifetime experience or the misery of defeat.

Example: I saw a very good provider at last appointment of the day. My massage was ok, but not mind blowing. She said she was tired and to please give her another chance during early day. I did 2 days later and had an awesome experience. It just happens that way.

The ladies are not robots pushing out a “perfect experiences” every time. If you go in expecting that, NO MATTER THE SPA, you will fail more than succeed.

GT
Yea - agreed on the YMMV, they can’t all be experiences worth writing home about. I also thought the same as mentioned by Worthless Man, in that I too have read similar posts of “level of service” tends to drop off as places get popular seemingly overnight . (All with a grain of salt I suppose)
Yea - agreed on the YMMV, they can’t all be experiences worth writing home about. I also thought the same as mentioned by Worthless Man, in that I too have read similar posts of “level of service” tends to drop off as places get popular seemingly overnight . (All with a grain of salt I suppose) Originally Posted by LatinoCaliente
It’s simple math. Popularity = more sessions in smaller window. I repeat my previous statement. These ladies are not robots. One reason girls have to take time off. Rejuvenate. I always try to see girls when they first arrive or back from vacation because of that very reason and my reviews back up my statement.

I am happy with our current influx of spa talent recently. The girls are nice, good service, and younger.

Thank you for agreeing that YMMV happens. I know it happens to all of us. Myself included.

GT
I am happy with our current influx of spa talent recently. The girls are nice, good service, and younger. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I wanted to comment on that as well. Maybe I should start a new thread. It seems there are some really nice updated spas and better talent mixed all around. You're not hearing about some of the older hot spots like D&T (obviously), Lotus, Crystal, K3, etc.

I've also wondered how the many other spas and parlors that never get mentioned on this site can stay in business?
Probably start a new thread..
Austin business has seen an uptick in younger talent recently, Sun Spa, Nexus, etc.
Many of us set a bar so to speak with Tina; but the addition of these newer spas and younger providers has been a breath of fresh air in the market.
There is a huge market outside of Eccie that keeps these other spas open and thriving.
It does seem though that a new spa opens and is mentioned on this site that the spa is soon over run and the Ladies can't keep up.
Probably start a new thread..
Austin business has seen an uptick in younger talent recently, Sun Spa, Nexus, etc.
Many of us set a bar so to speak with Tina; but the addition of these newer spas and younger providers has been a breath of fresh air in the market.
There is a huge market outside of Eccie that keeps these other spas open and thriving.
It does seem though that a new spa opens and is mentioned on this site that the spa is soon over run and the Ladies can't keep up.
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Naw I don’t think it ever dropped off I think it’s guys tjay never get any without paying and were over exaggerating on the quality of these chicks I stopped in once couple weeks ago yea one of the girls had ok no titties bit they were sloppy and she had a belly
Naw I don’t think it ever dropped off I think it’s guys tjay never get any without paying and were over exaggerating on the quality of these chicks I stopped in once couple weeks ago yea one of the girls had ok no titties bit they were sloppy and she had a belly Originally Posted by Yokozuna720
The only girl that fits your description is Yuki who left weeks ago. I met her when I saw Mandy and she is the only girl I've seen there who I wouldn't love to be with. Those like me who have actually had massages there know that they have some very attractive girls. The real Mandy is utterly beautiful with the best breasts I have ever seen. Probably better than any you've ever seen. They are spectacular. That is a fact.