Potato Bribes gets in the wrong plane!!!!

Did he shit himself again? Kabama and others just watch and let him go into an empty plane.

https://x.com/saracarterdc/status/18...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Who’s running the country?
  • Devo
  • 08-02-2024, 04:31 PM
He's just like a lttle kid who hides behind curtains when has to shit his pants.

It's obvious that Joe was embarrassed to shit himself in the open, and he was in the plane just long enough to do it.
... President Shitzhispantz! ...

#### Salty
Who’s running the country? Originally Posted by bambino
Kamala's running the country. Duh. And she'll continue to do so for 8 more years. Get used to it.
Kamala's running the country. Duh. And she'll continue to do so for 8 more years. Get used to it. Originally Posted by tommy156
So if u beleive that, it means we have been lied to by the democrats for a long time as well as the media. I assume you are okay with that?
So if u beleive that, it means we have been lied to by the democrats for a long time as well as the media. I assume you are okay with that? Originally Posted by chizzy
Did it piss you off when it happen with Regan and Bush? I was too young to know?

Doesn't piss me off that much here I care more about policy than figureheads usually.
So if u beleive that, it means we have been lied to by the democrats for a long time as well as the media. I assume you are okay with that? Originally Posted by chizzy
A trump supporter suddenly concerned about being lied to? Lol. Clutch the pearls.

I don't care that Biden got on the wrong plane. And it doesn't prove anything about his capacity to lead. He just brought Paul Whelan home. Something trump bragged that only would be able to accomplish. Oops.
Did it piss you off when it happen with Regan and Bush? I was too young to know?

Doesn't piss me off that much here I care more about policy than figureheads usually. Originally Posted by zippyboy
I’m old enough to see JFK get his head blown off. I’ve never seen a President get into an empty plane that he didn’t belong on. Until Potato Bribes.
A trump supporter suddenly concerned about being lied to? Lol. Clutch the pearls.

I don't care that Biden got on the wrong plane. And it doesn't prove anything about his capacity to lead. He just brought Paul Whelan home. Something trump bragged that only would be able to accomplish. Oops. Originally Posted by tommy156
U didn't answer the question. U skirted it

Doesn't piss me off that much here I care more about policy than figureheads usually. Originally Posted by zippyboy
Are you so young that u can't even spell Reagan? That's coming from someone that wasn't there nor is correct and fyi off topic and doesn't answer the question nor was it directed at you zippy
U didn't answer the question. U skirted it Originally Posted by chizzy
Just curious how one set of lies is ok with you while another is not.
Just curious how one set of lies is ok with you while another is not. Originally Posted by tommy156
You’re in no position to question lies. Bribes wondered off into an empty plane. He was prolly looking for some loose change. What a joke.
Just curious how one set of lies is ok with you while another is not. Originally Posted by tommy156
and yet again, you didnt answer the question........
and yet again, you didnt answer the question........ Originally Posted by chizzy
Dude, the answer should be obvious. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You don't get to swim in a sewer of lies and then go point fingers.
Dude, the answer should be obvious. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You don't get to swim in a sewer of lies and then go point fingers. Originally Posted by tommy156
no its not obvious...its a simple yes or no answer

are you okay with the democrats lying about joe running country and the media lying also? just a simple yes or no

yes or no