Creepy Crawlers

So have you guys ever discovered that a lady you booked looked like she had a Nestle Crunch bar down below? Did you stay or did you go? They say life is too short to not take risks.
Nestle Crunch bar isn’t giving me a very good visual lol. I’d probably go.

Or are we referring to razor bumps? It happens sometimes when shaving down below, especially after a fresh shave and a good hard fuck session.

Although, the title “Creepy Crawlers” scares me!
Nestle Crunch bar isn’t giving me a very good visual lol. I’d probably go.

Or are we referring to razor bumps? It happens sometimes when shaving down below, especially after a fresh shave and a good hard fuck session. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Nope, the other bumps. 🫠
So have you guys ever discovered that a lady you booked looked like she had a Nestle Crunch bar down below? Did you stay or did you go? They say life is too short to not take risks. Originally Posted by Thefootlover4her
Well if that's the way you're thinking...I'd suggest go get tested(Before seeing anyone else).secondly if it smells, looks,sketchy or anything like that pops up "I'm f*@k this $h!t, I'm out" no questions asked and I tell her the reason obviously
nah, this shits well over
Well if that's the way you're thinking...I'd suggest go get tested(Before seeing anyone else).secondly if it smells, looks,sketchy or anything like that pops up "I'm f*@k this $h!t, I'm out" no questions asked and I tell her the reason obviously Originally Posted by change2chance
I avoid being in that situation with my activities. I know I'm all good but it's an issue I've heard about from a few peers coming across it. I imagine that would be an awkward convos: 'Listen babe, no offense but I think entering Afghanistan would be safer.'