For Fucks Sake People, This Isn’t ISO’s!!!

Look at your forum!
Every post is an idiotic ISO post.
Nothing entertaining, nothing to comment on.
Just fucking retarded!
Go to the Dallas forum. The window lickers are grouping up.
Look at your forum!
Every post is an idiotic ISO post.
Nothing entertaining, nothing to comment on.
Just fucking retarded! Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Exactly it's annoying
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 03:51 PM
Warhead, where should i post my iso.. apparently not coed, huh? ha ha
iso good banter

p.s. monster clit, you still owe me an apology
Is there a proper place to post ISOs, or is that not done anymore?
Is there a proper place to post ISOs, or is that not done anymore? Originally Posted by crimson
This sir brings up a good point. There is no longer an actual "ISO" forum, so I suppose people are at a loss for what to do.

However, I would also suggest that those seeking specific requirements utilize the search functions as they are super handy.
Is there a proper place to post ISOs, or is that not done anymore? Originally Posted by crimson
I don't think you are comprehending the work around being done here. Be happy you have a place to read and post and get used to a new way to play.

About the Sandbox?
Yes it is ISO. If it weren't, the mods would take care of it!
ISO "ISO"
Yes it is ISO. If it weren't, the mods would take care of it! Originally Posted by telephoneman
You would be wrong, and they will get to stopping you.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=13

It's really stupid they haven't dealt with it yet, after all that was the whole purpose of the shut down and reformatting.

Guess they want to be shut down.
*^^ agree

They did not roll out changes right. New changes should show up when you login. Not as a pinned thread. Members will not read them.

Wish mods would shut down ISO's threads.
I don't think you are comprehending the work around being done here. Be happy you have a place to read and post and get used to a new way to play. Originally Posted by Mythos
Well, no, I don't exactly know... how could I? I am grateful eccie is back up, thank you.

I am simply asking a question that I, and many others apparently, would like to know. If the answer is, "No, you can't post ISOs anymore," then that is fine.

No need to get testy, my friend.
This site is not a traffic-abetting instrument, it's just for entertainment.
So it does not contain ISO and advertising sections.
Take it for what it is. I am glad that it was redeemed.