Care packages for the troops! Donations being accepted...win a free 2 hour session

Me & my friends have a lot of friends and family serving in the army. We decided to put together some care packages to be donated and shipped to the soldiers. If you would like to donate some items please PM me.

This is the least we can do to show our troops how much we care about them. Our troops need to know that we support and appreciate the sacrifices they make for us, our families, and our future. This is about giving back to those who give all.

We are also starting to accept donations for needy kids this Christmas.

HELP THE LOCAL CHILDREN!
Many of our Marines & Soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan ask
for toys, school supplies & clothing to give to the
local children while they are away serving the country.
Used items are okay. Anything helps these people in need!

The top 3 contributors will be entered in to win a free 2 hour session w/ the lady of your choice!

We have already donated over 5 (70lb boxes) Help us Help them EVEN MORE!
Thank you for this.
As a mother of an adult child serving our country and deploying next month. It's a blessing knowing that the military men & women leaving loved ones & children behind during the holidays, appreciate any and all the help & support their families get from others, while their away.
The simplest of things can be a big blessing to another.
Thanks for all the PM's & Donations guys.... We have got alot of care packages together for the troops. Now we are going to start focusing on toys for Christmas for their families! We will be accepting gift cards to wal-mart, toys r us, & target. As well as new & gentle used toys! Please don't forget the top 3 contributors will be entered into a drawling that will be held at Emilys place on Saturday to win a free 2 hour session w/ the NG of your choice! Christmas is less then 3 months away!
I realize you indicated your going to focus on toys, now that you've got the care packages together for our troops.
One thing to consider during the holidays and through out the year.
Is the military families that struggle to make it financially while their loved ones are serving.
If you picked a family to help out, in whatever way possible. That would bring a lot of joy to their life and ease a heavy burden for them.

Just a thought.

Thanks for all the PM's & Donations guys.... We have got alot of care packages together for the troops. Now we are going to start focusing on toys for Christmas for their families! We will be accepting gift cards to wal-mart, toys r us, & target. As well as new & gentle used toys! Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
It never ceases to amaze me; the good-heartedness of you nice people is uplifting! Keep up the good works. You all make me believe there really are angels.
  • FSCOB
  • 10-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Makes me wanna go back to the sand!