pimp & prostitute chase client who refused to pay.........

http://www.kltv.com/story/18967614/p...refused-to-pay

I found this in the East texas section....interesting! lol
2K in Longview ... ?
OMG! That is too funny! LOL read the comments...the last one cracked me up...$2,000...$20 was more like it. LOL...
Poor guy though, he must have been terrified.
What you call a FUBAR situation. Whew-wee!
Obviously though, they were out to scam the guy and take advantage of him from the get go. I'm glad they are in jail. I think they are where they deserve to be more than likely. IMHO.
dumb.....2k should have been a red flag....and for her....Please.....dude just wanted to see someone fall for it.
The best pimp/ho/nonpayment story ever was a few years back ...

A 15 yr. old boy, whose parents went out of town and left him home alone, well he got on CL, ordered up a hooker to his house, she arrived, serviced him and then she requested payment.

He didn’t have any money and made her leave. A few minutes later her pimp came beating on his door and the boy called LE.

The pimp was arrested for having drugs on him and she was arrested for prostitution and eventually also charged with having sex with a minor.

Hilarious!
2k was her dream, and that pimp needs to get beat with a 2x4 to knock that nasty look off his face.
  • 07-09-2012, 07:58 PM
...it states that after the client said he didn't have 2000, she refused service, then started chasing him. So, the pimp and provider probably thought that they were still owed the 2000! Sure am glad the client can out-run a pimpmobile!
a scene from RISKY BUSINESS to me!!
Several things here...

First, Guido the Killer Pimp

Second, Never, ever agree to meet anyone at a hotel located on any street, road, boulevard, or avenue named Martin Luther King-- usually means "the bad part of town".
Several things here...

Second, Never, ever agree to meet anyone at a hotel located on any street, road, boulevard, or avenue named Martin Luther King-- usually means "the bad part of town". Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Stole a tire while chasing the guy??? OMG!
[SIZE=3]

Stole a tire while chasing the guy??? OMG!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
It was a tire tool...lol
Several things here...

Second, Never, ever agree to meet anyone at a hotel located on any street, road, boulevard, or avenue named Martin Luther King-- usually means "the bad part of town". Originally Posted by Cpalmson
....now that is funny and so true, every east texas town has their "MLK" and as you say stay on the other side of the tracks.lol.