Dont listen 2 what they say

I have 1 bad review n the past 4 years i been doing this....

Staff Edit - Biomed1

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Dove is the real deal, super chill, and a tight little cutie to boot.

Don't be shy.
Money back guarantee? First I have heard that one.
Wow! Throwing that guy under the bus like a boss. Glad he wasn’t honest in his review.... Sorry you got a bad review but I guess that happens.
I’ve enjoyed the three visits I’ve had with Dove thoroughly! I guess some people have different expectations, but I have to admit I haven’t read the review so I can’t speak to his experience.
I wouldn't worry about it. I look past an isolated negative reviews all the time. The best review, is being a repeat customer; set my mind and body on fire and I'm already planning another visit on the way home.
Thank you guys so much for being so loyal and honest....i love u guyss
One negative review isn't going to hurt your reputation too much. He provided the most honest assessment of what he experienced that he could, as he should. It wasn't a good date for him. Sometimes a pair of ECCIE friends just don't hit it off for many different reasons. Your history of yes reviews will balance out the dates that did not have a good time, so don't worry about fallout from the bad experiences, just try to take something from his dissatisfaction that you can use to improve your future dates.