State: Iowa
Address: Somewhere in the Des Moines Metropolitan Area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Long and dirty blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures in her profile are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: clarify date per OP-S31
Date: March 2019

Thank you for submitting an encounter report. In order for you to get Premium Access credit, we will need a more specific date.

Send a PM to me with a more specific date and I will edit the report and approve for PA credit
Nice. Didnt know she was in town. Where did she advertise?
Nice. Didnt know she was in town. Where did she advertise? Originally Posted by ReeceMcneal
She didn’t advertise. I saw she was touring in Omaha, Minneapolis, and Kansas City. I assumed she would likely be driving by Des Moines and reached out to her. So I was able to catch her going from Minneapolis to Kansas City. I think there are several girls who do the same so we shouldn’t be shy in reaching out if we’re interested in them stopping by.
Smart. Very smart.
Smart. Very smart. Originally Posted by les123
Thanks. I’m assuming that any girl who is touring and looks like she’s going through Iowa via Interstates 35 or 80 (Denver to Chicago, Kansas City to Minneapolis, etc) can stop by here. So far I’m 1 for 1 with Kaitlyn. I’ll keep putting my theory to the test in the future.
Please let us know! Maybe we get get them to stay overnight here!
I’ve tried this but without any luck. Nice to know it works. Thanks OMG!
I vote Rick changes his name. He’s scarin’ all the spinners away! Maybe Average Dick Rick? Lol
She is one of my ATFs. I've been trying to see her during my travels but haven't had any luck catching her as of late. I hope I can see her again very soon.