Not over yet with LexiLove69

Now that the tnuc Lexi is gone now I am getting text from her pimp. In the first text I was told to take down all posting about her.

Oh no I'm posting P.I.M.P.

The text said:
{staff edit- ck-- cannot post the contents of private messages}

I found that a little funny then I got:

I will agree I am hard on any provider. When I say provider I mean anyone who provides any service. Yeah I am hard in the ones that rush through it and have their hands out. So this Chuckle Head has one thing right about me I am hard, and I do value the dollar.

Then Chuckle Head continues:

I'm not deleting a thing! You can't on this site unless done by a Mod and it shouldn't be deleted.

So to Lexi, Nichole, Mr. Chuckle Head if you want this fixed I need my money back. Which I know is not going to happen. Sounds like the Eccie 401K is not so great.

So when she comes back I highly suggest not to see her.
OP, I'm sorry to hear that you're being blackmailed by Lexi's friend. To have this happen to you in addition to losing the $250....I understand why you're so mad.

How does this friend or whatever you want to call him know about your career and wife? Is this Nicole your wife or your boss? Just another unfortunate example of what happens when you reveal your real world info while in the hobby.
Why do you think it’s ok to be “Hard” on providers? What do you mean by “Hard”

I understand if you don’t put up with the BS nonsense, like being rushed or stood up. You didn’t mean that you come in with a nasty attitude right? Just making sure you didn’t mean you come in being mean, nasty and demanding.

just checking!

xoxoox
Who is Nichole?
Who is Nichole? Originally Posted by Analeese
I think he typo'd, and meant to type "Nice Hole"? Maybe I'm wrong...
She's banned, dude. What is the point of this thread? You already got what you wanted. Your mission has already been accomplished. Just move on buddy and forget about it.
First let me say that it’s very unfortunate that you are out of 250.00 dollars. So while I do understand your anger, you have to accept some responsibility for what happened to you. Think about it why did you give her the full donation to take with her, when all she needed was 100.00. So look like this, you were scammed out of 100.00 that should have paid for the room, and you paid 150.00 for a lesson on one more thing you shouldn’t do in the hobby. Like Lucas McCain said she’s banned so what more do you want.
Basically, it's all your fault
She's banned, dude. What is the point of this thread? You already got what you wanted. Your mission has already been accomplished. Just move on buddy and forget about it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Bingo
Kick a sleeping dog and don’t be surprised when you get bit.
Attack her here ok.
Make it personal.
Don’t be shocked when she shows up at your job also making it personal
Live and let live.
The drama of 250.
Really ???
Hey GF weres the popcorn