Encounter: Jessica @ Luxury was Awesome

Date: 1/13/20
Name: Luxury
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders, Reddish Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5’5”, Cute face, nice body, Gorgeous, NICE C/D MM, about 120 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
To the point review.

Heard good things about her. Will have to see her.
good English, easy to talk with.. yes! that is a high mark for Jessica.. her skills are remarkable, but she is fun to be with, and her personality shines.. I don't think of myself as One who really cares about personality.. give me looks and skills.. but when I'm with a lady with a beaming personality, like Jessica, it really enhances the whole experience.
Man, I think Jessica have the best personality in all them AMPs
Finally saw her and all I can say is I am glad I did!
Damn I need to go see this girl. Way too many good reviews.
Man, I think Jessica have the best personality in all them AMPs Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Service + Looks + Personality, a rare combo
Service + Looks + Personality, a rare combo Originally Posted by pancake.sam
indeed!

I saw Jessica briefly in the Hallway yesterday, she was wearing a bikini.. OMG.. her body stole the moment!
This lady is always a “Great Time” !
This lady is always a “Great Time” ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
yes she is.. very fun to be with, fills a bikini nicely, and is exciting behind closed doors!
  • Xan
  • 02-08-2020, 04:44 PM
good English, easy to talk with.. yes! that is a high mark for Jessica.. her skills are remarkable, but she is fun to be with, and her personality shines.. I don't think of myself as One who really cares about personality.. give me looks and skills.. but when I'm with a lady with a beaming personality, like Jessica, it really enhances the whole experience. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Well said. A great personality is like a cherry on top of the whole experience
I am thinking to see either Pepsi or Jessica.
I am thinking to see either Pepsi or Jessica. Originally Posted by Runronc
Jessica is a Hella good time, and tasting her won't keep you awake all damn night. My 2 cents
Jessica has a body that does not look like it is owned by a Korean. Voloptuous... built.
I love slim, but Jessica’s build is curvy. I love that so much
Pepsi and Jessica are both extraordinary.. recency bias has me leaning toward Jessica more, because I have seen her a few times the past 6 months, while it has been maybe a year (?) since I last saw Pepsi.

Jessica is the type you want to see regularly.. she's the total package, guaranteed good time.