Encounter: Sha Sha the "tender" at luxury

Date: Jan 2020
Name: Sha Sha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, Rusty Trombone, BBBJ, CFS, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Perfect dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: It's been said many times already. Cute little body, As, all natural, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Man. Does Shasha still be doing that exfoliation scrub thing in the shower? She the only girl that do that. Shasha is Korean, why so many guys say Chinese??
Sha Sha Still does that exfoliating scrub, at least she did 2 weeks ago.
Very relaxing, you’ll forget you came to do something else
that headline reminds me of this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0

"you look real nice, wrapped up tight.. (you're so tender)"

change the song title from "Candy" to "Shasha", and you can keep the lyrics intact!
I remember that band, the singer he the guy with the codpiece?

I'm going back to see Shasha while she still doing that exfoliant thing. She stopping that after winter leaves
Hot session today with Shasha!
Review tomorrow if I have time. The lady is a wild one!

I'm going back to see Shasha while she still doing that exfoliant thing. She stopping that after winter leaves Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I forgot about the exfoliant scrub. is Shasha still doing that? I know some people consider March 1st the end of Winter.
She did the scrub with me, but that was a while back. If you haven’t been a receiver of Shsha’s scrub, you need to change that. Nobody else can do it
Shasha's other scrub, otherwise known as a fervent stripper slide, has always been enough for me. her body slide is World Class, I guess that is a form of scrubbing too.

I done the scrub once, Shasha just offer and I take it. I almost forget why I was there, she so relaxing. Shasha don't forget, she turn into her normal sex animal after, hahaha