{Question} how do I get verified?

Date: Aug 30, 2021
Name: -
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Can someone help me get verified? I just came to learn all AMPs are shutdown. Only studios are avail. I tried to submit the request form for verification multiple times but no response. Much appreciate any help in advance.
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
On eccie you need to post a review with the required information. If a mod accepts the review you will get 6 weeks access to ROS in reviews and access to the Men’s Lounge which is the men’s private area. As an alternative you can pay for Premium Access.
On eccie you need to post a review with the required information. If a mod accepts the review you will get 6 weeks access to ROS in reviews and access to the Men’s Lounge which is the men’s private area. As an alternative you can pay for Premium Access. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
I believe the OP means he wants to get verified/approved by one of the studios
You've been a member here since 2016 and have only 3 posts and now are asking how to get an AMP to verify you?
On eccie you need to post a review with the required information. If a mod accepts the review you will get 6 weeks access to ROS in reviews and access to the Men’s Lounge which is the men’s private area. As an alternative you can pay for Premium Access. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
Pretty sure the OP is looking for studio screening info, not PA info.

To the OP:

contact the studio(s) you want to go to and ask them what their screening method is to verify you.
Pretty sure the OP is looking for studio screening info, not PA info.

To the OP:

contact the studio(s) you want to go to and ask them what their screening method is to verify you. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Last time I looked it wasn’t September 1st yet dumb ass! You are a real piece of work and a complete asshole. Fuck you!!!

{staff note-CK-- there is no need for blatant insults and name calling}