Good teeth or fake boobs?

• oden
  • 06-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Does the smile work for you or is it all about mass of boobs? Where should a girl spend her money?
The dentist will do more long term good than the cosmetic surgeon.
I have to say teeth!
totally agree with Roxanne ==> smiles are nice....

teeth
teeth!
no question...she has to have a pretty smile
I'd have to see the boobs and teeth first to decide.
I agree with teeth/smile! All I gotta say is for a superior example, newsperson Robin Meade! ( HLN Morning Express with Robin Meade). OMG if youre up early enough to catch this news show, you will know what im talking about! She has the sexiest set of chompers! Yes damn it I said it, sexy chompers! Totally memorizing!!! I must say, still photos do not do this super fox justice. Watch her talk during her news cast and focus on her mouth, you will get the full affect of epic teeth!
Teeth all the way
I'm lucky since my GF has beautiful smile with pearly white teeth, and 36D
Does either matter if she is bent over ??? JK JK
Does either matter if she is bent over ??? JK JK Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
You have a good point there. When the lights are off I'm not going to see her smile. god I'm tired.
I'm so glad that you guys say teeth!! I LOVE my smile and have spent lots of time (and money) to get it perfect... I also love my boobs, they are not two mountains attached to my chest, but they are the perfect size and shape for me... I would NEVER get a boob job!
Good teeth are WAY more important than Fake Boobs!! A pretty smile can go farther than any boob job!! Boobs are nice, but Fakes are overated!