Providers in movies

Do you think Hollywood or filmmakers accurately portray providers in the movies? Do you laugh when they are portrayed? Are there any movies that have providers in them that you actually like (the movie and the character).

I'm asking for input from both men and women.

Of course, the big provider movie is "Pretty Woman"
Hey, you need to submit some form of I.D. To Icky admin...
Hey, you need to submit some form of I.D. To Icky admin... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
?
Oh yeah Hollywood always hits the hooker angle on the head.
:facepalm:
I'd say Pretty Woman is as trashy and crappy as Hollywood has to offer.

I like the more real and edgy portrayals of pros in Leaving Las Vegas or Monster's Ball. Or Monster, Charlize Theron was outstanding. There was an episode of Breaking Bad where Jessie was hanging out with the street girl, I liked how they presented her. And Pam Grier in Fort Apache: The Bronx, wow! and ouch! wrapped up in an ebony danger.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls004898433...78274655900896
Two Mules for Sister Sara

....oh wait....Sara was a nun.
I would like to see a real provider acting in a major Hollywood film.
I would like to see a real provider acting in a major Hollywood film. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Who would you nominate?
Pretty Woman is total crap. Watch Belle de Jour with Catherine Deneuve, The World of Suzie Wong with Nancy Kwan, or Klute with Traitor Jane Fonda.
I would like to see a real provider acting in a major Hollywood film. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Adam Sandler is quite a whore. Try Jack & Jill.
. . .

Of course, the big provider movie is "Pretty Woman" Originally Posted by wickerman1
Oh, yeah; that was practically a documentary.
Hey why did you delete your post with the provider nominees?
Anybody like Paris, Texas? By Wim Wenders. I always thought it caught a lot of the atmosphere and reality of Texas, but, as it was made by a European, and is slow in parts, it did not go down at all well with those expecting a Hollywood movie.

At the centre is landscape, loneliness, redemption, and a girl doing peep shows.
Dangerous Beauty ...any provider worth her salt should watch that movie ...I learned a lot from her and I've read her book ( Veronica Franco )..I would consider her my mentor ..
The movie Crimes of Passion with Kathleen Turner and Anthony Perkins comes to mind.....

Also the movie Whore.....same director Ken Russell.....