Viva "deplorables " ! We win !

So much for the liberal elitist and the go-along-to-get-along RINOs ! Guess the lying libs and odummer will have to give up the dream of stacking the Supreme Court with fag and tranny loving judicial activist judges !!!!! Now if we can clean out the IRS, EPA, INjustice department and REeducation Departments, we'll be doing ok !!! Viva Deplorables !!! Wonder how proud of the country MOOCHelle odummer is now ?
  • DSK
  • 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
So much for the liberal elitist and the go-along-to-get-along RINOs ! Guess the lying libs and odummer will have to give up the dream of stacking the Supreme Court with fag and tranny loving judicial activist judges !!!!! Now if we can clean out the IRS, EPA, INjustice department and REeducation Departments, we'll be doing ok !!! Viva Deplorables !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
As Shakespeare might say, first thing we do, let's kill all the elites!!!
As Shakespeare might say, first thing we do, let's kill all the elites!!! Originally Posted by DSK
he said to kill the lawyers.

elites are next.
So much for the liberal elitist ... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I saw/heard one yesterday on CNN "evaluating" the humiliation and explaining that HillaryNoMore lost because she could not "get out" the educated people to vote!!!!!!!

... she was using the "exit polls" for her "conclusions"!!!!

As long as the liberals/lefties in this country listen to that kind of bullshit garbage, ingest it, believe it, and act upon it .... they will continue to install do nothing, know nothing "digits" in office based on "firsts"!!!

The "deplorables" just elected a FIRST!!!!!! Here's the best part:

CNBC: "$859,538 spent per Trump electoral vote, versus about $1.97 million spent per Clinton electoral vote."

Trump spent less than 1/2 per electoral vote than the Clintons spent.
Here's the re-run of an idea I posted in the Houston sandbox but I think it's important enough to be repeated here ..... in reference to the OP's ideas on the supreme court ..... those 3 or 4 supreme court justices who are connected to life support thinking that Hillary would be elected and then they could retire and be replaced by a younger, mindless "couldn't make a correct decision on an issue before the court if their lives depended on it" liberal judges ..... well they must be shitting bricks now wondering how they can keep those tickers beating for another 8 or 9 years ..... Hillary could have screwed up that court with her replacement choices for multiple generations .....and further destroyed the constitution and most of your rights and freedoms protected by it .....
Here's the re-run of an idea I posted in the Houston sandbox but I think it's important enough to be repeated here ..... in reference to the OP's ideas on the supreme court ..... those 3 or 4 supreme court justices who are connected to life support thinking that Hillary would be elected and then they could retire and be replaced by a younger, mindless "couldn't make a correct decision on an issue before the court if their lives depended on it" liberal judges ..... well they must be shitting bricks now wondering how they can keep those tickers beating for another 8 or 9 years ..... Hillary could have screwed up that court with her replacement choices for multiple generations .....and further destroyed the constitution and most of your rights and freedoms protected by it ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I said from the beginning that this election was about one thing, The Supreme Court. In particular, the 2d Amendment.
It was, and still is.
I said from the beginning that this election was about one thing, The Supreme Court. In particular, the 2d Amendment.
It was, and still is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1,000,000 !!!!
Here's the re-run of an idea I posted in the Houston sandbox but I think it's important enough to be repeated here ..... in reference to the OP's ideas on the supreme court ..... those 3 or 4 supreme court justices who are connected to life support thinking that Hillary would be elected and then they could retire and be replaced by a younger, mindless "couldn't make a correct decision on an issue before the court if their lives depended on it" liberal judges ..... well they must be shitting bricks now wondering how they can keep those tickers beating for another 8 or 9 years ..... Hillary could have screwed up that court with her replacement choices for multiple generations .....and further destroyed the constitution and most of your rights and freedoms protected by it ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
+1

I was a single issue voter for preserving the Constitution.

It was, and still is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

+ 1,000,000 !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Like a lot a people out there I was definitely surprised by the outcome and never even considered the possibility that Trump even had a chance to win ...how fucking wrong I was on that one, lol ...so congrats goes to all the supporters and hopefully it all works out for the best in whichever way this thing ends up.
they kept saying that crowds did not matter ie Gore

but when has Trump has 15000 and schillary has 5000
Pence has 3000 and Kaine has 500
Chelesse has 15

it does matter
I can't post it because of 4 seconds but it's worth a watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Like a lot a people out there I was definitely surprised by the outcome and never even considered the possibility that Trump even had a chance to win ...how fucking wrong I was on that one, lol ...so congrats goes to all the supporters and hopefully it all works out for the best in whichever way this thing ends up. Originally Posted by JCM800
i actually expected Trump to lose, given the cacophony of the msm against him, but i also knew the poll numbers were way closer than the msm wanted to admit. he won.

i'm sure you are savvy enough to get the slant of the media against Trump is largely bullshit, yes? Trump isn't Hitler, he isn't a KKK member, he's not some facist. what he is ... is the first president to put America First since Ronald Reagan to put America first. and its people. he'll do what's best for America. and that's a damn sight more than Clinton would have done .

they kept saying that crowds did not matter ie Gore

but when has Trump has 15000 and schillary has 5000
Pence has 3000 and Kaine has 500
Chelesse has 15

it does matter Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
several posters including me pointed out the huge disparity in the crowds. Tim Kaine must have known the truth, after he gets 30 people in sunny Miami and Pence gets 600+ in the rain in VA. bahaha and if that wasn't bad enough just days later in battleground FL Kaine lays another goose egg of a rally.

the demtards in part drank their own poll koolaide, knowing it was spiked bahaaahaa because they themselves spiked it and passed it off to the fawning MSM hahaha if the DNC didn't know how close this race really was, then they blew it right there ..

it was clear where the real grassroots support was ..

i actually expected Trump to lose, given the cacophony of the msm against him, but i also knew the poll numbers were way closer than the msm wanted to admit. he won.

i'm sure you are savvy enough to get the slant of the media against Trump is largely bullshit, yes? Trump isn't Hitler, he isn't a KKK member, he's not some facist. what he is ... is the first president to put America First since Ronald Reagan to put America first. and its people. he'll do what's best for America. and that's a damn sight more than Clinton would have done .
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Clinton must have also bought into all the negative media coverage surrounding Trump since I'm sure even she thought she had this one nailed down, lol.

As it turns out though if she actually wanted to win this thing then she failed to inspire people to actually get out there and vote in all the places she needed to win ...and in an election year when the two candidates running were largely disliked as these two were, that one is all on her ...everyone wanted something different rather than the same old shit it seems.
As it turned out, it wasn't close. It was a change election. The electorate is wise. They had it with Obama and were not going to elect a corrupt, dishonest, incompetent person. They were also wise enough to give Trump the House and Senate. There will be no excuses. Shit has to get done.