Will Belarus Join The War??

Fox had talking head on this afternoon stating that US intelligence is saying that Belarus is close to joining the conflict.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/22/europ...ine/index.html

Since Belarus is more or less a Thugocracy like Russia, it depends on their strongman’s inhibitions.

General Jack Keane is saying right now on Fox that the Belarus military capability is really not much. In fact, if they were ordered to invade, many just might change sides.
It is my uninformed and inexpert opinion that the power elites of Belarus do not have freedom of choice in these matters. They will come into the Russian invasion of Ukraine only if or when the Russians (Putin) wants them to.

The question may be whether their involvement is restricted to Ukraine or if Poland is involved in some direct action.
It is my uninformed and inexpert opinion that the power elites of Belarus do not have freedom of choice in these matters. They will come into the Russian invasion of Ukraine only if or when the Russians (Putin) wants them to.

The question may be whether their involvement is restricted to Ukraine or if Poland is involved in some direct action. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I agree. Belarus is just South West Russia.

But then, their “President” Alexander Lukashanko is about a big of a thug as Putin. He knows he is only one 9mm bullet away from “retirement”, so he might try to placate the West if he sees the war going bad for Russia.

Eastern European Politics at it’s best.
The Belarusian forces are already helping with Russian logistics along the Ukrainian border.
Just how many cooks does one need to make a decent nuclear armaggedon cake anyway?
The Belarusian forces are already helping with Russian logistics along the Ukrainian border. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
that is the minumum they can do.
I don't know but with the libtards in teh current Regime bragging that they provided intel to kill Russian generals and the Moskov... Putin has a casus belli to start expanding the conflict...

Stupid fcuking Democrats... let the Ukrains fight their own fcuking wars...
... Sleepy Joe and his handlers surely believe
"a war" is gonna save him.

### Salty
I don't know but with the libtards in teh current Regime bragging that they provided intel to kill Russian generals and the Moskov... Putin has a casus belli to start expanding the conflict...

Stupid fcuking Democrats... let the Ukrains fight their own fcuking wars... Originally Posted by texassapper

the globalists want a war. and Biden is stupid enough to give them one.