Ziggystardust stalker

This is one of the names he goes by. He’s had about nine over on our home including besterman and cowboy232.

Created a very bad reputation for himself with multiple no call no shows. Now he is being threatening and harassing myself and several other women that refused to see him. He is the guy who claims that I “outed him “by posting his picture to warn other women. (photos ARE posted: by several women who he has been stalking)
Stay away from him. Very dangerous. Moderators can probably check his IP address to see what other handles he’s using. The reviews here are fake just to gain premium access.
SURE
This is what makes this industry complicated. It's very easy to change your online persona, but you can never change your RW info, unless you want to go to court and apply for a name change. Without RW info it's very difficult to weed out trouble makers, as they can just keep switching numbers using burner apps, creating new emails, and hiding behind VPNs. While I personally cannot validate any of the claims about this individual, electronic anonymity is just the nature of the internet; unless you happen to be a skillful hacker.
Well, this is where women's intuition comes in very handy.
You just develop that over time.

If there is some weirdness ... or a slight red flag, then they get blocked.
Also ... requesting at least 3 references and contacting them can sometimes either ease the suspicion .... or verify he is someone to stay away from.

You can't let these dudes control your well being.
If they get off by harassing the girls .... then pull your taser out (or firearm) and put them in their place.
You also could just kick them in the balls, put'em to the ground and then taser them ! ...
This is one of the names he goes by. He’s had about nine over on our home including besterman and cowboy232.

Created a very bad reputation for himself with multiple no call no shows. Now he is being threatening and harassing myself and several other women that refused to see him. He is the guy who claims that I “outed him “by posting his picture to warn other women. (photos ARE posted: by several women who he has been stalking)
Stay away from him. Very dangerous. Moderators can probably check his IP address to see what other handles he’s using. The reviews here are fake just to gain premium access. Originally Posted by DallasBella
How do you know that this ziggystardust guy is the same person as besterman, cowboy232 and 7 other handles over on oh2?

Also, how do you know he is the member you outed, not supposedly outed, on oh2?
How do you know that this ziggystardust guy is the same person as besterman, cowboy232 and 7 other handles over on oh2?

Also, how do you know he is the member you outed, not supposedly outed, on oh2? Originally Posted by ntxguy
He wasn’t outed. That includes divulging someone’s real name, their address, Work, contacting their wife etc. I posted all of the photos he used for screening because he is dumb enough to keep sending them. Using different numbers and screen names like all of us dozens of women aren’t going to know.

This isn’t just about me. It’s several being harassed and stalked. He has alerts both publicly and privately (that only the providers can see). He is also on camera footage. A girl who was new saw/recorded him creeping around her building and then driving off. Before she saw his alerts. Not that that’s any of your business, but I think the public should know that he is a real life threat.

A provider with the name very similar to mine, DallasBelle, was murdered a year ago. This kind of thing is not funny or cute. This is not “he said she said drama “

It’s interesting that you have to respond to every single post or review about me. Like you’re obsessed.
Makes me very afraid. Seriously dude get a life.
No I do not post on EVERY post or review about you. Don't flatter yourself. But seriously dudette, the issue I have is that you DID out someone on Oh2 in the coed forum by posting photos and your beloved protector CK removed them and stated "That's called OUTING and will not be tolerated". So please explain to us why you do not consider your actions as being dangerous.
I find outting to be intolerable. This includes providers who "video tape" patrons and share photos. Invasion of our privacy.
Well, this is where women's intuition comes in very handy.
You just develop that over time.

If there is some weirdness ... or a slight red flag, then they get blocked.
Also ... requesting at least 3 references and contacting them can sometimes either ease the suspicion .... or verify he is someone to stay away from.

You can't let these dudes control your well being.
If they get off by harassing the girls .... then pull your taser out (or firearm) and put them in their place.
You also could just kick them in the balls, put'em to the ground and then taser them
! ...
... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Sounds like a self alert! A red flag as stated. Guys dont want to be taken advantage of.
I'm not sure of the rules for putting a link to an Oh2 thread but if anyone is interested it's easy to find over there. The thread was started by savygirl12 on 08-10-2021titled "RockyMT TIME WASTER!!!!!!!!!!". All I searched for to find it was "besterman". It's an enlightening read for our male members.
I'm not sure of the rules for putting a link to an Oh2 thread but if anyone is interested it's easy to find over there. The thread was started by savygirl12 on 08-10-2021titled "RockyMT TIME WASTER!!!!!!!!!!". All I searched for to find it was "besterman". It's an enlightening read for our male members. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Yep That’s one of his many alerts but I think that’s actually the only one that’s public in coed . The rest are all in the ladies area only.
Yep That’s one of his many alerts but I think that’s actually the only one that’s public in coed . The rest are all in the ladies area only. Originally Posted by DallasBella
As I pointed out, you did it in public coed! You never answered my first question. What makes you so sure that ziggystardust is the same person as the 9 other handles on Oh2? If you're just assuming or are incorrect then you have really damaged him.
As I pointed out, you did it in public coed! You never answered my first question. What makes you so sure that ziggystardust is the same person as the 9 other handles on Oh2? If you're just assuming or are incorrect then you have really damaged him. Originally Posted by ntxguy

OK Mr. CIA interrogator. I’m sorry that you are having trouble reading:
“He is dumb enough to keep sending pictures”
I hear he’s easy to spot, with his screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo.
I hear he’s easy to spot, with his screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm pretty sure this is the guy.
https://i.imgflip.com/2ur2oj.jpg