Any intel on this one. Arlington

(325) 246-8766
https://sumosear.ch/phone/325-246-8766

Seems to be set up like KFest or Sunshine but they asked for no verification on my end. They have a place near Tx stadium and quoted a price of 160 for hh. The pic of the girl they sent was smoking hot. Number appears to be possible management for several cities. Thanks
following.
...smells like catfish in here...but, if you Google the phone number...you'll get some better visuals.

https://www.scarletamour.com/us/fort...375b2398a782fe

You're Welcome
The website looks more like a ads posting site.
The website looks more like a ads posting site. Originally Posted by playerplano
Yes I completely get that. But if you understand how KFest works it’s kinda the same think. However, when I sent them a text they send me a pic of a girl that supposedly is the one you would be meeting. I’m just wondering if it’s actually legit. If it’s not the same girl In the pic it’s not. As long as they are kinda hot
You’ll be my hero if you TOFTT and find out the girl is for real.
Right back at ya Tin Man
Saw two girls at a similar group. Location was a Las Colinas apartment complex. Neither group has a website and any pics in their ads probably aren’t what you’re gonna get. However, when u text with an appointment request booker will text u pics of 2 girls available; u pick one. The ones I picked were the ones in the text and they were hot.

This new place seems to use a hotel on 114 instead of an apartment. Both places have the same rates for the listed activities. Might try this new place as I prefer hotels over the apartment and waiting for the booker with a key to go up.
Saw two girls at a similar group. Location was a Las Colinas apartment complex. Neither group has a website and any pics in their ads probably aren’t what you’re gonna get. However, when u text with an appointment request booker will text u pics of 2 girls available; u pick one. The ones I picked were the ones in the text and they were hot.

This new place seems to use a hotel on 114 instead of an apartment. Both places have the same rates for the listed activities. Might try this new place as I prefer hotels over the apartment and waiting for the booker with a key to go up. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hmmmmm. Ok cool. Thanks so much for info!
  • KNFW
  • 09-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Any updates on this?
Not yet:/.
following