Shaving /manscaping

I'm curious to hear some thoughts on guys shaving downstairs. Personally, I've always just used clippers (with a low guard), but pretty infrequently -- I'll trim the area above the shaft when stuff gets out of control, and when there's some mongering to be done.

Lately, though, I've been contemplating taking a straight razor to the balls. Something tells me that attention to a smooth, shaved sack would feel amazing.

I've actually researched it a bit, and found a nice how-to, (complete with illustrations!) which can be found here

Ladies -- in general, what do you think? I'm assuming that you're not thrilled about finding a jungle in a client's jeans, but maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to hear your preferences.

Fellow mongers -- do you have any experience with a scrotal straight razor? Any tips? I've got a much-anticipated date coming up in about 10 days, and I don't want to shave too close to the day -- I'm thinking 3-4 days out may be the he sweet spot.
  • qb4n3
  • 07-06-2016, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't put a straight razor, either single or double edged, anywhere near the jewels. Not in a million years.

I use standard cartridge razors over the sack and the base of the shaft, and then I trim with electric clippers above the shaft. Never had any complaints, and more than one partner expressed appreciation for the effort.
Should have said cartridge razor. . I'm used to calling my cartridge razor a 'straight razor', as opposed to an electric. When I said 'straight razor', I meant something like a Gilette Quattro or a Shick Titanium.
I use something like this.

Works well and gets the balls and base of the shaft smooth. Never any cuts or ingrown hairs. I also use it to keep the pelvic area trimmed and short.

Never tried a straight razor, always too nervous I'll cut myself.
I use my beard trimmer with a guard on it for my balls . And for over the shaft and leg area , I take the guard off . No way in hell that I would put any blade down there ! I once asked Kira if she would shave me before or during a visit with her and she said yes . I will try that in the near future
I don't mind hair just not enough that I can floss with it lol.
My preference for 'down there' though is less hair the better .
I don't mind hair just not enough that I can floss with it lol.
My preference for 'down there' though is less hair the better . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I figure what is good for the goose is good for the gander.... We enjoy "hardwood floors" so I figured that you Ladies did as well.
I personally LOVE finding them baby smooth! So fun to play with but it's definitely not a deal breaker by any means.
Nothing better then smooth balls in my mouth.. Love sucking them in and swirling my tongue around em.. Then going from smooth shaved ass all the way up to head of dick... Mmmmm making me hungry and horny !!!
Nothing better then smooth balls in my mouth.. Love sucking them in and swirling my tongue around em.. Then going from smooth shaved ass all the way up to head of dick... Mmmmm making me hungry and horny !!! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Ha! Yes! That exactly what I'm talking about. So yummy. Getting all detailed like that you're getting me worked up too!
She said it best and the simplest... "the cleaner you are.... The dirtier I get"... Now if that isn't motivating
Totally agree with Kira and Alyssa!!! I love it when the balls are smooth and groomed. It makes them so much easier (AND ENJOYABLE) to lick and suck on.

You don't have to be smooth as a baby, but please take the time to groom.

So what are you waiting for?! Get yourself cleaned up and come let me assess your work with my mouth hehe
Totally agree with Kira and Alyssa!!! I love it when the balls are smooth and groomed. It makes them so much easier (AND ENJOYABLE) to lick and suck on.

You don't have to be smooth as a baby, but please take the time to groom.

So what are you waiting for?! Get yourself cleaned up and come let me assess your work with my mouth hehe Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Definitely need to be assessed with the mouth. Definitely the only way to go!!
Haha!!! Exactly girl!!!
I've been using a beard trimmer and take the guard off for the shaft only. It seems to do an OK job, But since I don't get a provider's-eye-view of the area, I'm not 100% sure. I've started using a little pre-shave oil to protect the area.

I appreciate the link, Fullhour, and I may try Toonman's approach. I'm also considering one of those pro electric groomers. But it seems they leave a small amount of stubble. I'm not sure if it's worthwhile to take the additional step and use a blade to become baby-smooth. But since I do like that look and feel on a provider, maybe I should do the same. Thoughts, ladies?