If a face could stop a truck..

come on toftt! lol
Her face couldn't stop a big rig.....because her face is probably the one behind the wheel.
I think even Darwin is scratching his head over this one...
If she gives head does it qualify as anal?
A woman who hadn't been on a date in so long she couldn't remember and had sex in even longer decided to see a sex therapist to see why...After going through the Yellow Pages and calling everyone in alphabetic order , finally got an appointment with Dr. Wong from China...Dr. Wong sat her down and listened to her story, then told her to strip down...Now get on hands and knees and crawl vewwy vewwy fast to me...She did...Now crawl vewwy vewwy fast away away from me...She did...Now get up and put on choose he said....Have diagnosis he said...You have edzakary disease...That sounds serious she said and what is the cure? It is serious and no cure, it when ass and face rook edzakary alike...

:-)
U guys r just heartless... Im sure theres a few of u swimming at the shallow end of the gene pool.. Don't judge , as u too shall be judged... Just who u shall be judged by will effect u eternally , her judgement will only be in this life by ppl who will have no affect on her soul ...
Well said Kira....it could be a bad angle, bad pose....who knows. If you don't like what you see just pass. No need to tear the girl down. Geez...some of you are brutal.
Ok gateswarm, how about YOU take one for the team then, eh?
Well said Kira....it could be a bad angle, bad pose....who knows. If you don't like what you see just pass. No need to tear the girl down. Geez...some of you are brutal. Originally Posted by gateswarm
On Facebook and other sites ppl usually put up their veey best pics.. As I notice she only has the one pic there really isnt much to go by.. I believe the girl just started into the biz recently and has yet to go to salon or have someone provide her constructive criticism as to best show off her most appealing assests.
I think with lil time some assistance and pointers she may have better results w pics.. And ur right lighting and angle make a huge diff.and unless ur a photographer or someone that gets professional photos done then you may not know that..
This girl is still posting for ads she is paying for, so someone is calling her.. They may not want to provide reviews for her bc if this thread and one like it on the other site
I thought the guys on here had more class then that, the other site I would expect this But I guess u will find a few snobs where ever u go.. I know I have seen my share..
The world is not made up of Barbie dolls and Ken dolls, and we all come from different classes otherwise the world would b a boring place
On Facebook and other sites ppl usually put up their veey best pics.. As I notice she only has the one pic there really isnt much to go by.. I believe the girl just started into the biz recently and has yet to go to salon or have someone provide her constructive criticism as to best show off her most appealing assests.
I think with lil time some assistance and pointers she may have better results w pics.. And ur right lighting and angle make a huge diff.and unless ur a photographer or someone that gets professional photos done then you may not know that..
This girl is still posting for ads she is paying for, so someone is calling her.. They may not want to provide reviews for her bc if this thread and one like it on the other site
I thought the guys on here had more class then that, the other site I would expect this But I guess u will find a few snobs where ever u go.. I know I have seen my share..
The world is not made up of Barbie dolls and Ken dolls, and we all come from different classes otherwise the world would b a boring place Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Well said...Thank you!
The world is not made up of Barbie dolls and Ken dolls, and we all come from different classes otherwise the world would b a boring place Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
alright Kira, you like her so much then YOU give her a try. LOL
I never saud I liked her nor do I even know her, just my opinion on a matter that I am voicing.. U can choose to take it or not..

There is someone for everyone..
I am not trting to be arfumentitive or combative, just trying to show the other side of a coin.. Devil's advocate if u will..
If.u didnt eant everyones opinion on the matter maybe this is the wrong place for ur post..
U cant expect a woman to not speak up for another woman in issues that cant be changed or fixed... Clothing can be upgraded , furniture and home also ,even Weight can be lost, hair can be colored or grow , but facial structure can not be changed... Maybe slightly altered w makeup and lighting but by very little..
Some ppl do not have thick skin.. Maybe if u had approached the matter w more tact or ease but cruelty ( I think ) was bad form sir...

Not that my opinion makes a difference, just thought I would enlighten.. Even if it only have one insight to someone else then it was worth it.. Thats all u will hear from me on this matter..

Good luck and happy labor day everyone !!
That's a shame you won't TOFTT.. I would have paid to watch!
I never saud I liked her nor do I even know her, just my opinion on a matter that I am voicing.. U can choose to take it or not..

There is someone for everyone..
I am not trting to be arfumentitive or combative, just trying to show the other side of a coin.. Devil's advocate if u will..
If.u didnt eant everyones opinion on the matter maybe this is the wrong place for ur post..
U cant expect a woman to not speak up for another woman in issues that cant be changed or fixed... Clothing can be upgraded , furniture and home also ,even Weight can be lost, hair can be colored or grow , but facial structure can not be changed... Maybe slightly altered w makeup and lighting but by very little..
Some ppl do not have thick skin.. Maybe if u had approached the matter w more tact or ease but cruelty ( I think ) was bad form sir...

Not that my opinion makes a difference, just thought I would enlighten.. Even if it only have one insight to someone else then it was worth it.. Thats all u will hear from me on this matter..

Good luck and happy labor day everyone !! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Thank you for the holiday wishes, and thank you for your gracious response