Providers not returning calls ?? Some Answers to that ..

I noticed some of the fuys posted they had not received a call back from a few providers..
I can not speak for all but I can say that it can be several reasons to not returning calls...

1) no vmail or txt stating how long to call u back by or if they can call u back at all... Ex: hey this is eric, u can call me till 4pm..

2) by the time they see ur missed call its been 2-3 hours and they dont think it would be convenient to ur lifestyle to call back so much later..

3) U have been blacklisted on one or a number of sites and ur call/number doesnt even come up on provider's phone log.

4) they don't have time between appts to return every call or txt or email or pm they have recieved..

5) phone issues...

6) not avail/working the day u call..

7) family emergency..

8) they don't take calls or set appts thru app numbers or computer generated numbers and u r calling via app or computer generated phone number.. We can tell when its app or comp number.. It comes up different...

8) had unexpected lady issues..

That's just a few off the top of my head in 2 mins...

I just wanted to provide a lil insight to the other side of a coin that u gentlemen may not think of or be able to see..

Hope that helps some
9) posted ad then got sick, headache ,belly ache , actually happened to me yesterday.. I posted and then hour and a half later got a migraine.. Had it all day.. Some ads cant be taken down, only deleted..
Thanks. Personally I'd much rather have a gal not return my call or text than have her call or text me 7 hours later when I'm home!
Exactly!!!

I make it a rule if 2 hours have gone by and I just see the call, unless I have a txt/vmail saying I can respond till 7pm then I don't respond... If a message is left saying I can call back in next 30 mins and its 31 mins later I don't respond..
I am not looking to ruin someone life or family.. Also its a potential future client lost.. But most importantly I don't want to destroy a family..
The money can always be made up the family can not be fixed ..
Or they're text only and don't make appts by phone call at all but the guy decides to call anyways because....why not (smh) lol.
Number 4 Kira is usually it , nice job helping the guys like understand
Number 4 Kira is usually it , nice job helping the guys like understand Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
Thx vivi, I know it's hard for some ti see the other side of a lifesytlr thats opposite of their own... I noticed a few just post about it and just wanted then to know they r not being ignored..

Any mire input the ladies can put will be most helpful to many...

Thank u all for participating in advance
I totally agree all valid reasons. If a girl is posting and doesn't answer call back later if your window of time is still there or the next day. If to much time passes I don't call I used to and when they act weird or like I dialed the wrong number I know immediately the reason cuz I'm traveling on tour so I didn't just see there number in the sky. Lol
Or they're text only and don't make appts by phone call at all but the guy decides to call anyways because....why not (smh) lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
This. haha. Im text only so I can track info... for references/refresh my memory if its been a while since the last visit. No he said/she said either, its all documented.

I wont answer... Ever.

Me personably if I cant text back within an hour or so I set my away message. It states let me know if I can text back any time/certain time/you'll text me back. I dont ever text a fella unless I know its ok.
This. haha. Im text only so I can track info... for references/refresh my memory if its been a while since the last visit. No he said/she said either, its all documented.

I wont answer... Ever.

Me personably if I cant text back within an hour or so I set my away message. It states let me know if I can text back any time/certain time/you'll text me back. I dont ever text a fella unless I know its ok. Originally Posted by ElleW
Great idea.

I'm positive all of your customers are comforted by you "documenting" and presererving a permanent record of all of your negotiations and all of your transactions.

That would make me feel a lot better.

Ride on.
I must throw in the only info I keep track of is the bad guys, timewasters and the like. Otherwise I don't any good clients info anywhere without permission.
Number 4 Kira is usually it , nice job helping the guys like understand Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
Like ABSOLUTELY....
I'm gonna be passing through Thanksgiving week...
It's about time we like met....
Like ABSOLUTELY....
I'm gonna be passing through Thanksgiving week...
It's about time we like met....
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Maybe we can have a parade for you when you're in our area Thanksgiving week ??
You would line up all the Albany hooks and parade them to me?? sweet!!!!

fuckin Roadrash....
Great idea.

I'm positive all of your customers are comforted by you "documenting" and presererving a permanent record of all of your negotiations and all of your transactions.

That would make me feel a lot better.

Ride on. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Not that kind of info you idiot. LOL. Once again you think you know shit you dont.