New year new bucket list

2015 is almost over. Did you gents knock off every lady on your 2015 bucket list? Add any new ones to your new 2016 list? I forsure have a hobby to-do list for 2016
1. Finally try double penetration
&
2. Achieve a new record of 5 pops in an hour

Does anyone else have anything interesting on there 2016 hobby to do list? Maybe I could take a note from one of your books lol
No.
Yes.
What took you so long?
Your pops?...or his?....or hers? or combined?
Yes.
Maybe.
4 in 1 hour is my record with a total of 6 pops in two hours. Have not even come close to beating that but with the right girl who knows what is possible.
Not shit myself getting outta bed
In my early 20s like 8 in one day... The fun was over at 4 it was work after that.... Poor ol junior was skint the fuck up too
In my early 20s like 8 in one day... The fun was over at 4 it was work after that.... Poor ol junior was skint the fuck up too Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Damn I could imagine
  • cr76
  • 12-29-2015, 08:55 PM
There's a few girls on my list that i still have yet to see.
I have done several doubles - now i want to try Triples
^ I have 2 friends and Stacy is GFE now
You are on my list honey
  • cr76
  • 12-29-2015, 11:03 PM
^ I have 2 friends and Stacy is GFE now Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Do y'all do pillow fights??

Do y'all do pillow fights?? Originally Posted by cr76
lol you silly as hell
Yes, pretty much so and have gotten my sexual needs met. I hope for a better 2016 year. Well, you and Alluring Stacey are still on my list for later on but will only play one woman at a time, though.
Well, let me clarify a few things here. I had a great year in 2015 and got to screw several more women than just my 8 reviews--some of the sexual experiences were below par but the majority were just fine with no complaints. It was slightly better than 2014. Anyway, I'd want to do it with all of the ladies in your group but I tend to play better when it's just one-on-one type of deal. I'll have to let know whenever I'm ready for some bedroom action.
Yes, pretty much so and have gotten my sexual needs met. I hope for a better 2016 year. Well, you and Alluring Stacey are still on my list for later on but will only play one woman at a time, though. Originally Posted by bigtexdan
I think that is a really good idea, that way you can get to know us a little bit and have a better idea on what to expect when we do our big rendezvous. Thank you for making us a part of your list. I'll send a pm

Well, let me clarify a few things here. I had a great year in 2015 and got to screw several more women than just my 8 reviews--some of the sexual experiences were below par but the majority were just fine with no complaints. It was slightly better than 2014. Anyway, I'd want to do it with all of the ladies in your group but I tend to play better when it's just one-on-one type of deal. I'll have to let know whenever I'm ready for some bedroom action. Originally Posted by bigtexdan
That means it can only get better from here
Honesty Alert: I WOULD like to fuck a *white* girl in her ass....I've never done that before.

I wonder if they squeal and wiggle like the other races.