Casual vs regular

Does any hobbyist seek regulars or multiple girls and see one with best deals? I love my regulars...
nope. don't seek regulars.

that said, girls I've hit it off with I've seen more times. I love a good (best?) deal.
ha!
Yes. A regular that does two things:

Great IOP.

Great TCB.
I usually don't repeat - variety is the main reason I hobby. I am repeating tomorrow though but she is one of my ATFs and only comes to Houston a few times a year.
  • mr666
  • 01-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Both.

Variety so you can mix it up and try different things.

Regulars/repeat visits because everyone has their reasons

My go to women are my go to options usually because of location, level of service, and with constant visits there is a level of trust that develops if the two click really well and can make future sessions much more fun.

And as stated before iop and tcb.
No regulars per se, I like variety and new women.
I'll take advantage of a deal but it's usually someone I already had my eye on.
I am looking for value always.
Deals and value are not necessarily the same.
  • cr76
  • 01-13-2016, 10:02 AM
Both - I enjoy seeing new girls - but info gets one that rocks my world - I'll repeat.
I enjoy entertaining anyone who comes to see me, but I much prefer regulars. Kind of nice to get to know someone a wee bit and find out what really rocks his boat with every tide, something that may not always become apparent in an hour, or might have to be rushed. I hate hurrying.
Both...if there is chemistry....but quite frankly we hobby for the variety
Yes. A regular that does two things:

Great IOP.

Great TCB. Originally Posted by idiot savant
and bbbj
and bbbj Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
....with CIM, of course.
No regulars per se, I like variety and new women.
I'll take advantage of a deal but it's usually someone I already had my eye on.
I am looking for value always.
Deals and value are not necessarily the same. Originally Posted by boardman
what the pussy said
I have had more than my fair share of bouts with flaky providers so its nice to have someone reliable on deck.
Regular is cool with me cause it's easy to schedule and I know I'll have a good time .
I'm averaging around 100 appointments a year. Probably 80 will be new ladies, and 20 will be repeats spread among like 5 ladies.

New girls get added to a 10+ lady long TDL every week. I periodically chop off the bottom of the list. These ladies have good enough looks/reputation to make the list, but never run specials that would bump them higher than ladies with better looks/reputations