Cash and dash..

I know you guys dont like me. But im still going to be there for you and warn you! ( I kill negativity with kindness!)
On a serious note as stated in the intro i had a girl run out on me. What was weird was ive seen her before. We had a session and everything was great. She actually made me cum ( which no one on the planet has done ever in the history of my life.) While giving me a blowjob. Whats funny is that whenever i have money no one wants to see me but when i dont everyone is available. And these were one of those days where i had a lil extra cash and i had been calling around all day and nothing.... so i thought i would go for something i had already done before. Which was her. Today she said she was going to tell her driver to not leave i stopped her and told her to give me the money back. Multiple times. She kept walking to the door jump in the car and drove off.

http://luxerotica.com.kc.hoxnif.com/post/19289324/

I guess even when you do find someone that u can trust u still cant let your guard down. What a shame... Anyways stay away!
man that some cray cray life dog
That's shitty I'm sorry
Moved from Alerts.
Stick with well reviewed women on here or P411. Let somebody else take the risks.