Interesting crowd last night in Austin

Not as many as expected, and RW always rulez, but nonetheless the fellowship as always was outstanding.

Since a few folks last night had "vouching" questions, here's a recap of how vouching works.

Basically, all gents must be vouched in by at least two established providers, who tell me that the gent 1) respected her rules and 2) she believes he will respect the event rules. Vouches are from sessions from within the past 90 days and re-vouching happens roughly every 90 days thereafter.

Much the same process for ladies being vouched.

(And there are event attendance requirements, too)

Additionally, the social committee always considers member's board behavior.

Since the basic rule of thumb at events LINK is respecting the event rules (and by extension the venue's rules), the social committee also considers how members show respect for others on the boards. Over the years, invitations have been withdrawn from males and females who cannot respect others.

All that said, per the usual, only those attending may disclose their own presence.

And, since some of the usual trolls can be expected to claim herein that they attended, ladies and gents are always reminded to ask me via pm if you have any questions.

Lots of interest last night in the upcoming December holiday events in both Austin and San Antonio. Always more info in my signature.
I had a great time!
Was a pleasure to meet you!
I had a great time! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Yup, interesting
I got to drink beer and talk about hobby life. I had fun. Thanks CK.
Thanks again for putting together another great evening of fellowship.
I had a great time! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Me too. Glad we got the chance to finally meet.
Treetop78759 is not and never has been on the guest list!
  • quzi
  • 11-16-2017, 10:33 PM
good times! hot ladies!
Thanks again for putting together another great evening of fellowship. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop78759 is not and never has been on the guest list! Originally Posted by ck1942
And I was going to ask CK how he disparaged him from preaching to the Ladies about his usual rants.

Thanks for proactively answering CK.
I'm very quick to catch on. Treetop is like that gum you step in you can wipe most of it off but those little bad bits try to stick around. Just keep moving forward and it will RUB OFF!!!
We will see one of these socials on the news one day. Hookers and johns paraded in front of the news cameras in handcuffs, just like the Houston one.
Sorry, kick***t but the Houston event in 2009 was a one of a kind, due to local conditions there and the factors of

-- the venue selling us out to protect its liquor license and

-- the 12 individuals who did not respect the event rules.

More than 200 guests did respect the rules and suffered no consequences, no photos, no perp walks and no attorney fees.

Should I assume that you are one of several "naysayers" wishing for bad things to happen to our happy community?

No need to respond; you were figured out months ago.

Event organizers learned a lot from that event, btw, and in the years since,

we have had more than 200 events in multiple cities,

including nearly a dozen events this year in Austin (lately without several very "disrespectful" individuals who have been dropped permanently from the guest lists), and

19 events in San Antonio in 2017 so far and one more to go

"Naughty XXXmass 2017"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2233562

As they say in New Orleans:

"laissez les bon temps rouler" (pronounced "Lay-say le bon tom roo-lay")

Or as those in the know (not in the NO!) say hereabouts:

Happy Hobbying!
Sorry, kick***t but the Houston event in 2009 was a one of a kind, due to local conditions there and the factors of

-- the venue selling us out to protect its liquor license and

-- the 12 individuals who did not respect the event rules.

More than 200 guests did respect the rules and suffered no consequences, no photos, no perp walks and no attorney fees.

Should I assume that you are one of several "naysayers" wishing for bad things to happen to our happy community?

No need to respond; you were figured out months ago.

Event organizers learned a lot from that event, btw, and in the years since,

we have had more than 200 events in multiple cities,

including nearly a dozen events this year in Austin (lately without several very "disrespectful" individuals who have been dropped permanently from the guest lists), and

19 events in San Antonio in 2017 so far and one more to go

"Naughty XXXmass 2017"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2233562

As they say in New Orleans:

"laissez les bon temps rouler" (pronounced "Lay-say le bon tom roo-lay")

Or as those in the know (not in the NO!) say hereabouts:

Happy Hobbying!
Originally Posted by ck1942

No. I don't want to see what happened in Houston happen here. It is a possibility it could happen and maybe the new people should be informed of it. Don't you think?
Wish I could have made it ........... was on a 3200 mile vacation.