If you were outed (hobbyist or provider) how would you handle it?

As much precaution as some of you take there is always a chance so I'm curious if any of you have thought about how you would handle it if someone from your "real life" found out?
Have any of you thought about what you would do or say?
Would it be a huge affect on your life or minimal?
Have any of you come close? If so what excuses did you come up with?

Sorry if this was brought up before, did a quick search and didn't find anything recent.
I got outed but luckily most everyone who knows me knows what I do. I am working on a new persona just to start over fresh though. My mom didn't talk to me for a while but she realized how happy I am doing what I do and came around. Her main concern was my safety honestly.
Not much to worry about for me I'm already the blacksheep of the family.
Deny, deny, deny.
Staff edit, revealing personal situational info. See Post#47 CC
I was outed by a local provider...one everyone claims is so great. I called a few cop friends lol. Luckily, she only had what she thought was all of my info. Too stupid to figure out she ran a trace on the person my cell phone was listed in ha ha. With all the fake I.D.s I have, as if. For me, not a huge deal because I was not dumb enough to be working out of my personal home...like she was, and still is lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Is this a matter for the Coven? LOL
The only thing I can think of if my parents or anything found it is to dissolve the stigma as much as possible and not apologize for it.
Your happiness and well-being is their number one concern so the less you are sad about the easier it would be. I use the word "easier" very loosely.
Is this a matter for the Coven? LOL Originally Posted by Shayla
Heh heh.

Nah...my continued success outside of hooker world is all the revenge I need. She will rot here, and I will be long gone before I even turn 35 because I was not so stupid with my money. Sadly, she really hates being a provider. Only gives good service to guys on Eccie who kiss her azz in reviews lol. TER has the real scoop.
Have any of you come close? Originally Posted by Shayla
Yep, it's no fun at all
Staff edit, revealing personal info. CC
Good lord...biaatches who get paid are crazy! I don't know what made me think we would ALL be wrapped tight here lol.
I learned my lesson when a crazy chick climbed though my front room window at 3 am. She was making sure this other hooker wasn't at my apt. The funny part was when she left she climbed back out the front window.She could have walked out the front door. After that happened I had to move and never see the crazy bitch again. Which was too bad because she could suck a dick.
Simpleton.....That's some funny shit!
Geez dude...don't bring hookers to your damn house!
Geez dude...don't bring hookers to your damn house! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I didn't really mean to bring her to my apt. I was a little friendly with this girl and some of her hooker friends. We meet up at a strip bar in Beaumont that night. After 3 or 4 hours of drinking I couldn't drive. I couldn't get Taxi cab to save my life. So she gave me a ride home. She never came in that night. There just isn't a lot going on in Beaumont. So I hung out with strippers and hookers. And that chick turned crazy on me.